NC tix

Tide High

p90sex
what can one expect to pay for NC tix in Miami? With the outside (very outside IMO) chance of Bammer getting there, I want to see if I can plan to be there in case.

anyone got any ideas? what i see on stub hub is 1500... is that about right?

I didnt know you were a Penn State fan...

:tiphat:

all we gotta do is beat LSU in death valley and UF or UGA for the 2nd time. not too tall an order right?? ;)

how's that compared to playing Iowa, Indiana, and shit state? must be exciting few weeks for PSU boys :D

all we gotta do is beat LSU in death valley and UF or UGA for the 2nd time. not too tall an order right?? ;)

how's that compared to playing Iowa, Indiana, and shit state? must be exciting few weeks for PSU boys :D

After the abortion that is/was game 5 of the World Series, there is now no doubt in my mind that we go undefeated and play USC in the Rose Bowl

Thats just how I roll...

That's just after you have played Arkansas State, Western Kentucky, Tulane, and Miss State. Playing an LSU team that has given up back to back 50 point games with two qb's who couldn't get out of there own way. I forgot, you also have that powerhouse Auburn team who got spanked by WVU?

Gimme a break with the schedules. The only two teams who stepped up this year and played anyone decent out of conference were Ohio State and USC. Florida may have a difficult game with FSU if they can keep their players away from the guns, booze and drugs. I don't dare mention that they should be in school because we all know how that goes.

get the fuck outta here golfer... i'm just talking about from here on out, and who has the best chance to stay undefeated.

I got a package in 2006 for a charter flight to Phoenix/2 nights hotel/1 single mNC game ticket and I paid 1.8k and change.

I gotta be honest...rooting for Florida big time this week against georgia, b/c I think they smoke Alabama in the SEC title game

I originally had them losing at LSU, but apparently they suck ass, so Im not banking on that anymore

I think the bama losing scenario is more likely than the Texas Tech beating Texas and then losing to Oklahoma scenario....

we'll see

Sorry for mentioning the powerhouse schedule that BAMA plays there Tide. I forgot, the SEC is ALL POWERFUL. Thou shalt not dare besmirch the SEC and anger the natives.

I believe that LSU will beat BAMA especially if that game is at nite. Texas wins out. Texas Tech also hasn't played anyone of note. How good is the Big 12? Baylor lost to UCONN? Should be an interesting final few weeks.

no doubt... i don't see any way we could stop UF and that speed. just too slow at the LB position, and Senior S Rashad Johnson (fastest guy on our team) just isn't playing as well as expected. he is out of position against the run a lot. I don't like the idea of playing UGA twice, but i think i'd rather see them and hope stafford makes mistakes.

ALL I WAS SAYING IS THAT FROM HERE ON OUT BAMA HAS IT WAY TOUGHER THAN PSU. its all about the title game.

i know the SEC backers are dooshes, but the SEC haters are worse.

There is no doubt that Bama has a tough final few weeks and PSU is benefitting from a Big Ten that is awful.
I still think that JoePA screws it up though. He was VERY conservative in the Horseshoe and that has always been his MO in "big games". Think back to the 79 Sugar bowl when it was 4 straight shots up the gut against BAMA. Joe has always been a little too conservative and that has cost him. I wouldn't be surprised if Iowa or Mich State beat them. I don't think they are as good as advertised. I am rooting for him just so he can wag his finger at the so called experts who said that he should be fired.

Florida does have some sick speed at the skill positions but I question their defense. We'll know after this week how they handle a strong running game with a threat of a pass to worry them. I'll take Georgia and the points in a close battle.

Back