• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

Nc state vs. Rutgers --line move?

JML4481

Pretty much a regular
Does anyone know why this line has shot up to -9 -110 at 5 Dimes? Injuries? Suspensions? Will it hit 10?:shake:

Probably a service or newsletter played Rutgers big. I hope some other touts can get this line up to 10, I'll be on it fairly large. I seriuously doubt it will get to 10 but I'm crossing my fingers hoping it does. I haven't read anything in regards to injuries or suspensions, but it's not like NC State doesn't know how to play with the deck stacked against them. They were beat up all year long and seem to finally be getting healthy.

was goinh to take NCSU at +7.5.... and almost did because I thought the line was going to drop to 7.
Then it went the other way..... and now we wait.

10 would be great... will still be on the pts/ML regardless, just waiting to get the best of it. dont see any key injuries, so if anyone has some more insight thatd be great. pretty considerable line move for service plays alone- esp with still having 11 days till kickoff

teel had a tough start to the season because it was obvious how much he relied on rice to open up the passsing game for him, and had to make some adjustments. since the pitt victory he has found a serious rhythm and never looked back.
wilson also has been heating up and really impressed me in the UNC game....

think its a very interesting game, becuase two teams that we thought were going to be in rebuilding years and had abismal starts to the season.... ended up getting hot and now are the 2 programs with the biggest turnarounds from season beginning to end, and somehow ended up being paired to play eachother.

think the over is a good bet too.... both teams should be looking to the air often with pass-balanced attacks and looking to exploit the other's weak secondary.

i can't find any injury news or academic ineligibility news on these guys. in fact , it looks like irving will be as healthy as he has been in a long long time and they will get johnson back in the secondary in time to defend the rutgers pass attack.

also the extra time might give the staff a chance to teach owen spencer how to catch.

There is no injury news for NCSU. I do not know why it has gone up either. It's just making me want to bet more and more on them. Nate Irving is healthy and will be ready to hit. Clem Johnson is practicing (our best safety who has missed at least 75% of the games) with a broken jaw and now with another injury that I can't remember at this particular time.

There is no way in hell NCSU will lose by 10 points unless Wilson goes out on the first play and we have to play daniel evans.

yep, we thought we were gonna see DD!

now look WTF happened, fucking bob.

i also waited, and am pissed. look at the ML its down to friggin 250

Back