NC double A week 7

HUNT

CTG Partner
Staff member
9-7....+5.05

I have been doing ML parlays lately, just nothing really sticks out on sides the last few weeks.

I do like Northwestern this week and will probably add that..hoping it goes back up a little but I doubt it since NW is the better team..remember Bacher threw for over 500 on MSU last year and NW at home is decent.

ML parlay #1

Oklahoma ML
tOSU ML
Texas Tech ML
Mizzou ML

1.13 units pays 1.00

A cover my ass parlay #2 becasue I fully expect Mizzou, tech, and tOSU to win..knock on wood...

ML parlay #2

Penn State ML
tOSU ML
Texas Tech ML
Mizzou ML

1.10 units pays 1.00

Random thoughts on my plays...

I fully expect Oklahoma to win. They have faced qb's that can run and throw. It doesn't matter, they still blow people out. Yes, Texas dline is good, but the weakness is the secondary. I thought Rice threw on them and UTEP did in the first half. Oklahoma ran for less than 50 yards on TCU and still destroyed them. I look for more of the same..if Texas stuffs 8 in the box, Bradford will be able to throw. Chiles makes me nervous though..yes, Chiles. If Texas runs the option with Chiles this might give the Sooners fits...should be a good game.

I think OSU is gelling right now..Pryor is starting his third game I believe, and Beanie is healthy. I think the defense gets some turnovers and rolls Purdue. They have to be prety confident after last week.

Texas Tech might put up 60 on Nebraska. Nebraksa is that bad, I don't care if Bo Pelini aplogizes to the whole state, they still suck. Tech is amazing at home as well.

Mizzou...have they even punted this year? Not one 3 and out is damn impressive. I have watched both teams...the Cowboys are good at running the ball, but guess what? Mizzou's defense isn't too bad. Dez Bryant is a helluva player as well, but Macklin is better. I like the home team, with the better defense here...and better offense.

Penn State...Ok, I honestly don't understand the love for Wisky..is it because they can't play 3 bad games in a row? PSU is the best team in the B10 imo, and will have their struggle against tOSU in the shoe. Penn State has the better offense, better defense and better special teams..only thing going agaisnt them is it's a night game on the road imo.
I believe wisky is cooked, I am not a fan of their QB and I gotta wonder where their mindset is after the last two devastating losses.

In that event..If PSU loses, I hope Oklahoma saves me and vice versa.

GL this week.

good luck with parlay number 2 but i have to cheer for those horns.

Think if bradford is going to have success he is going to have to hit the tight end in the seams. I wouldn't expect to see a ton of chiles either so if he is a major concern for you , you can breathe easier. He will get some action as Coach Brown will want him to have that red river shootout experience to draw upon down the line. Think you win with ou but i cant cheer for it.

bol this week, hunt.... i dont see tech , mizzu or Tosu losing either.

no big game action on the lsu/florida tilt ?

Thanks VK, and I don't take offense, we have 3,000 horn fans on this site.

I am staying away on UF/LSU at this moment. A lot of good cappers including yourself have swayed me off, but something keeps telling me Florida has their best game of the season Saturday..too tough for me to call.

Think OSU, Mizzou, and Tech win, but I could see 1 of Penn ST and Oklahoma losing. I'll Probably be on Wisky ML

thanks fellas

adding:

MSU/NW O47

1.10 to win 1

I look for Bacher and Sutton to have a field day along with Ringer on the other side. I think NW run defense is skewed due to the level of competition. Should be a shootout.

Huntdog,

Good luck. You are smart my friend. You are one of the people that has realized Mizzou's defense is better than the media portrays it. Also anyone that thinks Tony Temple was a better running back than Derrick Washington is, is smoking crack. He gives opposing defenses even more to think about with his ability to catch the ball out of the backfield (Tony Temple was a horrid receiver, and had no shiftiness, all straight ahead speed, and Washington breaks more tackles as well). This defense is not great, but the front 7 is solid, and the secondary will get better as the year goes on, and most of the problems have been missed assignments which will improve as the season progresses. Agreed, Mizzou's offense is better, defense is better, and they are at home (when has Oklahoma State ever been good on the road?). Anyone that bets against Mizzou is asking for trouble this year. Not saying they will cover every week, but there is no reason to go against them unless you are damn sure they won't cover.

Oh forgot to say as well Northwestern is solid. It is one of my favorite plays this week, snagged them at +3.5 on Sunday at Bookmaker.

Back