NBC Opening Ceremonies In-Game

watching it with my family downstairs...anyone else find it interesting they went from children to soldiers?

it is pretty impressive the display they're putting on...but am i the only one that doesn't give a shit about all the confucius bullshit they're talking about?

it is pretty impressive the display they're putting on...but am i the only one that doesn't give a shit about all the confucius bullshit they're talking about?

:tiphat:

I wonder what they're going to do to represent being taken over by the Japanese during WWII

dude. I was watching the local news and they were interviewing some random dude from LA. And the people were just standing around in awe. They were amazed by a news crew and it just kinda makes you think

I'd be willing to bet those people have been locked up in cages the past year, and done nothing but practice 12 hrs a day.

:whip:

dude. I was watching the local news and they were interviewing some random dude from LA. And the people were just standing around in awe. They were amazed by a news crew and it just kinda makes you think

Pretty sure china has more technology then we do dude, or close to it

might actually have to click the top right link once u get to that... the equestrian one... ridiculous

think those chinese chicks surrounding the place are getting tired of dancing? they gotta do that shit for awhile

I am not going to lie that opening ceremony was awesome. I have never seen anything like that.

On a side note - Could you imagine watching that on an acid trip.

Back