NBA2k

Big daddy naught

Pretty much a regular
I know I’m not the only degenerate here. Whose betting on this NBA2k player tourney starting tomorrow? Anyone know which of these guys are good at this game?

I’ll be honest. I’ve been live betting the esports 2k simulations on 5dimes. Not for big money but for entertainment. Some of their lines are crazy

What are your capping strategies here? Please feel free to drop some details about this. Maybe I can get to cover these and we can discuss more in my preview articles (in addition to the classic sharing of rap music at 4 am!)

What are your capping strategies here? Please feel free to drop some details about this. Maybe I can get to cover these and we can discuss more in my preview articles (in addition to the classic sharing of rap music at 4 am!)

Honestly. I try to look at the lines before they play the games if I can and find the ones with big spreads and find the games where the big underdog is covering or ahead late 3rd or in 4th and still catch a bunch of points. A team like Dallas is pretty good bc they usually are dogged and it’s end of last year’s rosters so while KP was hurt, in this he’s healthy and playing and the lines don’t seem to account for it

Wish I knew what teams they were using. I mean they select 8 and can only use each team once, but no idea which team they are using when

So if it’s taped already it’s like Wrestlemania. Outcomes are known but can still bet on it

If they are gonna show this shit online can they please get some players that talk shit and get fired up on the headsets? Can these two be any more boring?

Apparently the Cousins v Drum result was leaked.

Boogie won.

Still got the odds up down here in the Southern Hemisphere.

Back