Wikeman

A Winner in Life
Spread 2-4= -296$
ML 0-3= -120$
Total -416$
Initial deposit 1100$
Banked 0$

Time for a fresh start after all star break,
I'm going to try to get rid of my posting jinx superstitution - or just admit that I'm a bad capper if I don't succed in it.
:36_11_6:

So the rest of the NBA season, I'll do flatbetting and keep a record. No bets on the side either.

Goal is to make a profit and bank some bucks, as return on investment.

Last edited:
Tuesday: Clippers +7.5, 60$ to win 63$, L 100 - 140

Suns haven't been convincing as big chalk, Clippers showed some life before the break, and should try to get back to that.

Last edited:
Record updated.

Wednesday:
Clippers +7.5, 60$ to win 63$ L 119-142
GS ML 40$ to win 72$ L 121-129

Last edited:
God awful losing by half a point yesterday.

Saturday:
Thunder +7.5, 70$ to win 69$ L 120-133
Thunder ML +310, 30$ to win 93$ L 120-133

Last edited:
Honestly do not understand the pick. OKC has covered 1 away spread in their last 6. That was a major sandwich spot for LA. GS has been an excellent home cover. As a home favorite last 5 they are 4-1 and the one time they did not cover I picked it here with clear reasoning based on the situation. Here it is legitimate revenge for GS against a weaker team. They lost a tough match to LA. ATS off a straight loss they are 4-0-1 last 5. Why are you picking against GS. I find myself it is much better to go through the process of reasoning in detail before I make a pick. I am not trying to argue this side so much as point out that a healthy mixture of dogs and favorites is usually most profitable and betting on teams that are usually not getting the job done can be expensive. GL

I appreciate your comment Tuck, and yes, I tend to play unpopular dogs.

It's true that GS has been very strong at home lately, but over the season they have only been a notch better that OKC, and having lost 4 straight, I think Thunder will come to play. Thunder have won the last two H2H.

Thanks, and good luck to you!

Stats of the game yesterday:
Rebounding: OKC 44, GS 27
Three point shooting: OKC 2/14, GS 9/19
Incredible shooting night for GS yesterday (=poor defense OKC)

All favourites covered yesterday.

Keep with it, it will turn around, take notes on the losers and then switch it around and you will pick winners then. losers are okay as long as you learn from them buddy and then eventually you learn to stay away from losers and pick mostly winners-
Picking losers in fact could be the best thing ever to happen to you because when you know why you lost and if you dont repeat the mistakes in the future you will start to pick less and less losers--

Its like in life, when you have experience you dont make the same mistake twice, its like a loser, you learn from every loser and then you can learn how to make winning picks the majority of the time.
Stick with it, you can clean it up buddy, just need to adjust and constantly evolve your betting game-
I like the fact you take your own picks, just keep doing it and you will learn and start picking winners trust me

Tough shit with the OKC/Warriors game. OKC looks good, because they've been surging and been pretty meaty ATS. However, OKC beat Warriors on a VERY bad beat a couple weeks ago by 1 pt on a last second bank shot and I'm sure the warriors remembered that scene. Weird stuff happens even like OKC outrebounding the Warriors by 20, but that's the NBA. - where weird shit happens. Get em back tomorrow.

Sunday:
Detroit +9, 204$ to win 200$ L 78-99
Detroit ML, 50$ to win 210$ L 78-99

Buy when the stock is low...

I'm stepping out with the bet size here, because I like the value.

Last edited:
What a golden shower this is turning out to be...

Monday: Indiana +6.5, 100$ to win 104$ W 119-123

Last edited:
Tuesday: Orl -3, 200$ to win 202$

The Bulls seem to have raised their game lately, they are 7-4 in the last 11 games, impressive since 8 of those were on the road.

Magic are also 7-4 in the last 11, but have not been impressive, which may have to do with Jameer Nelson's injury. But since Alston joined in the trade, they've gained confidence, they see themselves as contenders. I don't think the Bulls can take them down to earth, the Magic is a great ATS team on the road and off 1 day of rest. Furthermore, they have owned the Bulls recently.

Back