NBA Western Conference Final Game 2 pick...

sportsladyd

Pretty much a regular
Yesterday: 2-0 (100%)
Playoffs overall: 40-26-3 (60.6%)
Team: 33-23-3 (56.8%)
Totals: 7-3 (70%)

Tonight I'm taking:

UTA +6.5...after adjustments from game 1...I think UTA has realized they're not in Oaktown anymore...also...the last few minutes of game 1...reminded me how SA tends to let their opponents back in the game...had Okur's shot been a few seconds sooner...I wouldn't have won the game...I see SA winning but not covering this one with a final score of...SA 100-UTA 96.

UTA/SA OVER 187.5

I'm probably due to be wrong or split...as I've gone 4-0 over the last 2 days...so take it for what it's worth.

GLTA,
SLD

thebasketball.gif

an_angel.gif

:smiley_acbe:

Different tempo now for Jazz. They were able to dictate it mostly in last series but in general SA controls the tempo in most of the games. Utah will adjust tonight..should be an interesting game. I have no clue honestly.

an_light.gif
I'm either gonna pull my OVER wager above or just bet half as much on it as the team pick...I feel a lot stronger about UTA and the points...than I do about it going OVER.
Peace_5.gif

Both teams ability to play at either a fast or slow pace makes me think it would be hard to play a total and feel confident about it.........congrats on the 4-0 also

floridacracker: GL:cheers:

blownaway: GL:cheers:

STEED: GL:cheers:

BAR: Thanks for your input and GL as always:smiley_acbe:

jimbo...I'm computer illiterate...how do you put up an avatar?

click 'User CP' at the top...

then click 'Edit Avatar'...

then you can choose an avatar from any sport or catagory from the ones CTG has available, or you can click the 'browse' button at the bottom and upload any picture from your computer... then just click 'save changes'.

;)

Thanks...Blitzy....I'll have to take a good picture of myself and download it sometime soon:)...but until then this one will have to do!:smiley_acbk:

Back