NBA Week 5

lifesallover

Pretty much a regular
YTD 30-19-2 Spreads/Totals.
YTD Parlays 4-3.

Still looking over a few things, but so far one is locked in

Memphis Grizzlies+7.5 @ New Jersey Nets (2Units)
Love the Grizzlies getting points, my only real concern is Toronto on deck tomorrow night. 7.5 points is a lot for the Nets to be laying, and it wouldn't surprise me to see the Grizzlies win this one SU. I also like the fact Lowry and Navarro are starting to get big minutes. Who knows what Conley will develope into, but I do believe Lowry is the Grizzlies best PG this year, and have been saying it all year. As a Blazer fan I love Might Mouse, but his time has come and gone, and Lowry is a big piece of the future. Plays tough hardnosed defense (maybe Grizzlies best/only defender), great ball handling, penetration, finishing and passing. He's a great under the radar PG, IMO. Hopefully he will see 35minutes tonight.

Still looking at Philly +6.5 and under 186(if Mo Williams is out), and Seattle +6.5 1H. BOL Tonight everyone.

1-0 on Spreads tonight, 31-19-2 ytd. 0-1 on Parlays, Nuggets really shit the bed, 4-4 on Parlays. I'm 3 units away from 1k which is my cashout goal. All three will probably be going on Detroit tomorrow, assuming the line is decent. Last two nights have been decent, I may be due for a crash, I appologize in advance if I jinx the Pistons and their backers. Also will be looking at Hou/Pho Over206, Portland-3.5.

Last edited:
Well scratch Detroit, 9.5 is absurd, did not expect the number to be that high, so I'll be staying away. I have 1unit down on Portland -4, I'm weighing my options, what a bullshit line in Detroit.

Why is it a bullshit line? If you think its too high then bet cleveland? Maybe the books were thinking the same thing everyone else here was thinking.

Maybe, but I don't want to put money Cleveland after last night. That is a lot of points for cleveland, but I do believe the right side is on Detroit, just not for that many points, it was Detroit or nothing IMO.

31-19-2 YTD, 4-4 Parlays YTD.

Well, this is not going to be a night of a lot of action. Like the rest of the board, I like Detroit, just can't lay that many points. Although it would not shock me if they won, it's like vegas is begging you to take Cleveland, seems a little weird, nevertheless, no play on the game.

Last week Tuesday -like yesterday, was very profitable, and I followed up the next day with an 0-3 or 0-4 night. I am giong to keep the card small, as nothing is jumping out at me.

Indiana Pacers @ Portland Trailblazers -4 (1 Unit)
Pacers come into Portland tonight off a win over Denver, in Denver. I think we could see a let down on the Pacers behalf after a solid W in one of the tough places to get one. This is Portlands last home game before hitting the road on a 3 game trip @Dal/SAS/MEM, I don't see Portland winning any of those games. So this game is huge for them, against a beatable opponent. I do believe the Pacers are better then a lot of folks give them credit for, but with the Sonics on deck, and a much better chance at a W, they may have their sights set on that game. My one concern is the fact that Despite the mile high, fast paced tight game in Denver, only Tinsley played over 33 minutes, so fatigue may nto be as big a factor as I was hoping it would.

Still, this is a game where Portlands lack of a frontcourt shouldn't kill them. Not sure the status of O'Neal, it's a return to the team that orginally drafted him, though I doubt that has much impact 10 years later, and I'm not sure that the Pacers are better with him in their (record of 3-8 when he's in the lineup), his knees prohibit them from running as much as they are capable of.

ML Parlay (it's a pipe dream, but for 25 dollars why not): Det/Port/Hou ML, and SAS Under 199. (1:9) (.5unit to win 4.5units)

That's it small card, my dreams of cashing out, may have to wait another day.

Portland really fucked themselves and all their backers tonight. That 3rd quarter was a joke, a big fucking joke on us. Can't even believe the shot selection, Pacers defense wasn't even that great, we just settled every fucking possession. Inexcusable, for the Blazer players, and for Nate McMillan, he needed to stop that nonsense, plain and simple. Ugh. 0-1 on the night, 31-20-2 ytd, 4-5 parlays.

Took yesterday off to watch the GB/Dal game.
Celtics/Heat Under 188.5 (2units)
Wizards +.5 1Q (1unit)
Hornets Pk 1Q (1unit)

Unposted kind of, so it's irrelevant, but I won about 4 units on the Sonics tonight, to put my less then 1unit away from my cashout goal, after burning a bunch of money on the blazers and a couple other unposted plays. Bout a +6unit night, so I can't complain, congrats all Sonics backers.

Back