NBA week 1

2 plays so far. I tend to play a lot of games.. -105 unless otherwise noted

LA Clippers 1st H -4.5 -110- 1 unit
LA Clippers -8.5- 1 unit

Chicago Bulls +2.5- 1 unit

Just think the clips are scary good and will come out hard. They have new pieces but should fit in fine. The Lakers are in trouble, and have an unhealthy nash on cp3. can see this is a blowout and early season, I don't think linesmakers can adjust yet to how different these teams are yet.

Basic principle- fade championship team in the 1st H of their ring ceremony game. playoff revenge, the return, and miami banner should make this a fine play. considering full game as well

I'll probably be on a lot of chalk early on the season. Think there's just much larger gaps in quality than prevvious years and thus will be value in blowouts, esp before lines adjust

yea pretty sure I'll be on Chicago full game once I get a +5

For tomorrow:
Washington +3- 1 unit
Wash/Detroit UNDER 190.5- 1 unit

not sold on this detroit offense at all yet, esp without bjennings. Really like the under so might be one of my early larger plays. Wash is going to be solid this year, and this defense is serious

yea Noah is playing but possibly limited. I was originally just on Chicago 1st H as a fade of Miami on the banner, but if he's in, I like them legitimately to win this game. I obviously have no clue how limited he is, but he's played well through injury many times before

lol shit show of a game. Adds for today:

Houston/Bobcats UNDER 204.5- 1 unit
Detroit/Wash UNDER 189
(for a total 2)- 1 unit
Miami/Philly 1st H OVER 98.5- 1 unit
Portland/Phoenix OVER 197.5- 1 unit
Portland/Toronto/Miami ML Parlay +100- 2 units

Houston with Beverly and Asik starting should shut down Charlotte so not expecting 90 from them. Not sure what to expect from that offense tho.
Philly and Phoenix should run run run this season, and I will bet them until lines adjust or I'm proven wrong. Expecting both teams to get lit for 115 often
No trust in Boston. Maybe I'm completely wrong, and Stevens with time to prep may get it done, but doubt it.

Nice to see you back SF. Agree on the CHA/HOU under. Wish I had my act together this year so I could've hit the opener. Still like it all the way down to 200 tho. Good luck tonight.

Portland -5.5- 1 unit
Toronto -8- 1 unit
NOLA/Indi UNDER 187- 1 unit

Portland- probably a lazy bet on my part. but phoenix is horrible, just traded away one of their best players to make PT Plumlee.. just not a lot of trust in these guys. Portland used to playing with this starting 5 which make integrating the bench a bit easier.

Indi had 20 turnovers yesterday against a bad orlando team. Not enough time to clean that up. Their defense is still fine though, and New Orleans missing Ryan Anderson could hurt that offense.

adding Washington +2.5 (for a total of 2)- 1 unit

I just know I'm very high on Wash and low on Detroit. Adding Gortat helps, and now that starting lineup is pretty solid

square betting here...

Miami 2nd H -8.5- 2 units

Slept thru the 1st Q. Woke up and blow philly out. If they're remotely awake, they win this one by 15+

Chicago/NYK UNDER 188- 1 unit
LAC/GSW UNDER 205- 1 unit

expecting thibs and doc to preach defense at home off a bad loss

lucked out there. Chicago cant make a layup and still hasn't made a 3. Think this gets realll ugly

Chicago 2nd H -3- 2 units

woo horrible start. Luckily got a buffer with 12 unit preseason, but still ugly. Too early to reevaluate already, so gonna keep going

Cleveland -3- 2 unit

Just a lot of faith in this team. People forget how good Andy was pre-injury and he's back to it. Kyrie off a bad game is a good bet to bounce back and Jack complements him well. Maybe Bynum gives them something as well? Square bet, but w/e

Boston -2- 1 unit

Milwaukee without a PG, and Boston showed tough vs a decent Toronto team. Expect Bradley to make it tough on Neal to bring it up court and Boston to get their home opener

Toronto +3- 1 unit

maybe I'm a fool, but i like this toronto squad. starting lineup is used to eachother and they have a 5 man bench that is decently proven (Augustin, Novak, Fields, Hansbrough, Ross). Feel like Atlanta just threw their bench together and will be fading them, esp once the injury bug hits.

Washington -9.5- 1 unit

off a loss, philly high off the huge win. Expect the emotional hangover and an asskicking to bring em back to reality.

agreed. Shaw coaching there should result in a good amount of early under opportunities. adding:

1 unit on Cleveland -3 (total 2)

Back