NBA Week 1/13

brewer

Fan Club of any and everyone good!
Hi, there. :tiphat:Plays will be 1 or 2 units doubt any 3 or 4's. Tonight, I love these.

Cleveland -8.5 (2x)
Miami -115
Atlanta +7.5 (2x)
Orlando (2x)

Do you love it?

08/09 NBA
1 unit: N/A
1 unit ml plays: 1-0 +1
2 unit: 3-0 +6

Thank you's to all whom gave congrats on the sweep. Was a good first day back to posting in NBA.

On to day number 2...

Detroit +1 (2x)
New York -4.5
Miami +6
Utah -5.5 (2x)
Los Angeles Lakers +2.5
Atlanta -4 (2x)
Sacremento +5.5

thinkin of hittin that moneyline in milwaukee just cuz if its a game gotsta believe D W won't let em lose in the 4th. +210 is pretty tempting.

kobe's been playin flawless bball. does bowen even play anymore? wonder who the spurs are gonna stick on him....ginobli/mason/finley? lol

gl man

08/09 NBA YTD: 9-2 +8.6
1 unit: 4-0 +4
2 unit: 4-2 +3.6

Woulda been another real fine night but detroit has to miss from the field and blow a 2 pt lead with 12 seconds left to go with the ball in the 4th. Granger daggers em, sending the game to OT and Pacers pull one out there ass. Damn the Pistons. Fuckers still have zero heart.

Only 3 games on Thursday so dunno if there will be a play.

Suns bigs in some serious foul trouble and already without Shaq. That will make for some 2nd half units Suns will be forced to play that have not been on the floor together much all year. Denver came on real strong to end the 2nd taking the ball to the rim. I believe they comeback to take this one tonight.

2H Denver -3.5

Bavetta wanted to give me the sweep but Martin missed the front end. Was better than a 50/50 shot at plus money, too :(

08/09 NBA YTD: 11-3 +9.6
1 unit: 6-1 +5

2 unit: 4-2 +3.6

good stuff i gonna start watching what you play if you can diligently pick nice selections like you are.

Keep it up--

You like Lakers tomorrow -3.5?
'
Have they over compensated with that line tomorrow?

Sammy, don't think I'm touching that game. Line is about where it should be just looking at it. Lakers should win way I see it. Computer been acting real slow today but I'll try to have picks up in the next hour.

1/16 nba (11-3 +9.6 ytd)

Six singles for today. Was gonna make New York a double and play them on the + ml, as well, but passed on that.

6pm
New York +3.5
Toronto +4.5

7pm
Detroit -4
Cleveland -2.5

9pm
Milwaukee -110

9:30 pm
Atlanta -1

gl,

question bout Coach Wolford, sorry we had to steal him, but thoughts on the guy? Everything I've read has been very positive

Back