NBA Wednesday

Satyr

Paster of Muppets
Really looked into this one deeply and decided I'll go with it. The Hornets are the better team out of the two, and they have more to play for. They're also dogs, which is probably affected by the fact they're playing the 2nd of a back to back game. However, they are 9-4-1 ATS on zero days rest, and are going to try to keep playing well to clinch the division, possibly even the conference top record going into the playoffs, which would give them home court all the way (up until the finals), and on the other side, Cleveland is probably locked in on 4th spot.

They won 9 straight at home but sans Detroit those were mediocre teams mostly (Portland, Indiana, Charlotte, Toronto...etc). It could very well be a coming back to Earth game for the Cavs. LeBron is a massive issue here as he can swing the game in his team's favor on his own, but I expect a big defensive performance by the Hornets.

Hornets ML (2.17 @ Pinnacle) 5 units

Good luck. :cheers:

Good luck Satyr!
Not touching this game, since I don't see any value, but I hope you will nail this one!

Only thing I have bet so far is the second quarter under but I am hoping you are right. Have Cleveland for the season under 47.5 and its a little tight right now. Get that W.

48-40 NO in the second

good luck to us, i think this game should be close up to the closing minutes, but i think we can pull it out.
:cheers:

Back