NBA Wednesday

Satyr

Paster of Muppets
Let's get one thing straight first. I. Do not. Chase. And this isn't a chase play. I'm also not the biggest fan of laying road chalk, let alone with the Kings, but this is different. These guys are furious right now. They had the Lakers on the ropes last night and let them slip in a huge 4th quarter letdown. Usually I would not touch them the next day, but this is different. The Clippers are really, really bad. And the Kings are not that far from being a .500 team, quality wise. They won't see postseason but when healthy, this team is solid. OK, they're better at home, but the Clippers are not even a team right now, not to mention Tim Thomas is also out. I don't even care about this being a so called "public bet" here. The Kings should roll here.

Kings -2,5 (1.99 @ Pinnacle) 6 units

Good luck tonight everyone. :cheers::popcorn:

Last edited:
a kings fan ripped at kobe in 4th q after an artest foul last night where kobe got hit real good. the fan referenced the artest foul to the "hit" kobe gave that girl in colorado. kobe then took over and covered the line by himself.

gl tonight.

Fuck. I hate when they do that. Same shit as with LeBron and Bosh's GF and cousin. DO NOT DO THAT. Fuck. :D

@ SS, GL tonight :cheers::popcorn:

sacramento gets smoked again tonight

clippers beat them 111:85 last time sacramento was laying -2.5

you know sacramento isn't going to be successful when ron artest is taking 3s when the game is on the line

Good luck Satyr. Not touching this game myself. Clippers are playing badly, but if they come to themselves, they can win this one SU, so I'm out. hope you cash in!

no, i am just anti-sacramento as i have been on the burner for numerous 4th quarter sacramento meltdowns this year and cringe any time the ball is in ron artest's hands in a close game

I don't think they choke tonight, I do think several road favs will lose today, but not the Kings.

:shake:

I was thinking of playing this simply as a Clips fade, but with revenge thrown in I think I'll have to jump aboard.

GL with the play Satyr... :tiphat:

I wondered who in the crowd he was yelling, "how's that, motherfucker?!".....because I saw his lips distinctly saying that....

I still don't get why people do that, you can only piss the player off and he torches you on the court.

I like them kings, last time they played at staples against the clipps. kings had a 2h collapse

turned out to be a horrid bet, sucker bet, whatever. Congrats over and Clippers backers. :shake:

Back