NBA Wednesday

frankiegotti

Power Boat Enthusiast
YTD: 47-29

Plays:

Chicago Under 185 Single Play (see note about this below)

Sacramento 1st Half Under 108.5 Double Play

Last edited:
Gotti - any thoughts on Portland minus the points?

not entirely sure, portland is an interesting case because they seem to have their wheels comming off so to speak, only because they haven't been playing at the high level we are all accustomed to been seeing the past couple months from portland. Chicago on the other hand scored uncharacteristically 100+ points and this may be a hot streak for chicago. I wouldn't expect a hot streak to come from chicago but you never know, momentum is a powerful thing in professional sports. Hope that helps. :cheers:

Adding:

Chicago Under 185 Single Play (this is fake money on this one, i am trying a new system but want to see how successful it will be, so this is just for record keeping purposes.)

I guess they are late whit the line beacuse camby and kirilenko, they didn't play last game...
Pinnacle just came whit odds, and it is 219, I was going to say 216, but 219 is alot

damn, that may be a little too high for me. Even though the last game these two teams played that went under Tim Donahue reffed.

thanks, i am unsure if i will play anything today, all the totals are moving in the opposite direction that i thought they would. I may just take the day off, unless i find any more information that is a can't miss play.

can someone give me a reason not to bet dallas over 187.5? I like the play but i don't have a good feeling about this play tonight? thanks in advance.

Actually am betting Portland under as you have 3 strong under referees. A home team that is `14-6 under last 20 at home. Chicago plays the high scoring GS tomorrow on TNT. GL

Back