NBA Wednesday

Satyr

Paster of Muppets
Back from the 5 day layoff, went to the seaside (even though it's cold as shit) with my now former gf (:(), and after riding the emotional rollercoaster for 5 days I'm ready to get back to reality and to usual business. Still kinda low for all this, but hey, life goes on, and as my good friend from Down under told me "nothing is written in stone".

So I'm back on the market I guess. Girls, if any in here, feel free to PM me any time. :36_11_6::hang:

Let's get to capping though.

Pistons -5 (1.95) 5 units

Not the biggest fan of road chalk but I wouldn't look for the Pistons to come out flat here and the way I see this one, 5 points shouldn't be decisive. Daniels is back for the Wizards but the way the Pistons defend the perimeter, and the way they handle much better ball distributors, I don't think Daniels will make them lie down here. Jamison's monster performance is something I count on here, but the Pistons offer a much more balanced contribution on both ends of the floor and should win this one before mid 4th, not afraid of the backdoor cover, it's a low number to lay even if it is on the road.

Orlando -6 (1.95) 6 units

Orlando sucks at home (7-6, compared to 15-5 away), and the Nets are not that horrid on the road (7-5), so 6 is a bargain, right? Nah, I don't see it this way. I see it the only possible way with these two teams: if Orlando keeps pouring those treys, they win by 15. If they have another ghastly 35% game, the Nets will cover.
Recent performances indicate that the Magic are actually showing some heart and determination after a mediocre period, with Dwight being the lone constant in the team they have to count on Turkoglu, Lewis and another shooter (Nelson, Arroyo?) to step up. This team is MUCH healthier than the Nets, and I'm not talking physical health. I don't see the Nets as serious contenders in the East this year, even though their roster would perhaps suggest otherwise at first glance.

Hawks +5 (1.93) 3 units
Hawks ML (2.81) 1 unit
Under 184.5 (1.95) 5 units

As my plays could suggest, I expect a low scoring win for the Hawks, or at least a cover. I do anticipate a close game, what I like here is the possible slower start for the Cavs, they have been one of the most inconsistent teams around in the last month or so, after winning consecutive games for the first time in a month, they fell back flat again in New Orleans. The Hawks might have suffered a similar destiny in Dallas, but I expect them to compete tonight. I don't think this one goes into 180s at all.

Thanks guys. Retburj yeah it's tough man, but gotta man up and move on.

:shake: GL :cheers:

have to feel it through, I'll be fine in the end. Not that fine now, but time will make it better.

:shake:

Back