NBA Wednesday

Killa

To the left, to the left, to the right to the righ
14-12 (+1.3 units)

Lakers PK {3.3/3}
Hi, I've been waiting for this game since November 28th of last year. On that night, Mike Redd dropped 45 points in Kobe's face, including 18 in the 4th, leading Milwaukee to a win in L.A. The two teams played later in the year in Milwaukee, but Kobe didn't play and Milwaukee blew them out. This is a circled game for Mr. Bryant, and that means it's a circled game for Phil Jackson and the whole team. You might recall what Kobe and the Lakers did with revenge after Arenas torched him for 60 when Washington won in L.A. This will be similar. They have Boston on deck to close the trip, and they're not losing this game. Milwaukee has a nice little team and they've handled some trash at home, but this line is fundamentally wrong. My eyes lit up when Milwaukee iced the win at Cleveland tonight. Had the Lakers lost at Indiana, this would have been an even bigger play, but it's all good because L.A. won easy and got a ton of rest. Kobe will be possessed tomorrow, the Lakers are in a different class than Milwaukee, and this line is off. By quite a bit. Thanks for reading. I love you.

3 units? u patient fuck, waiting for nearly a year serial killa style to unload this shit. i might just tail you out of fright,

seriously, this was a lean, but not for the reason u mentioned, so good to see that angle there, now im going to have to look into it much more now. i have deeper interest in nj/port, nyk/det, orl/sas, and sac/pho so going to dig into those first

Ok you quite possibly persuaded me into a Lakers play here. Still have to think about it though. Great writeup, makes sense. :shake:

GL tonight Killa

Dan- I'm new at this units shit, I won't be going huge on shit until I get way ahead. Not looking to go deep into a hole. 3 units is enough, even with a year of plotting. We can't all smoke weed all day and put 5 units on +800 ML's. Crackhead.

Oh and don't tell us what games you have "deep interest" in motherfucker. Tell us who you like.

I love you too.

What about the Spurs...
Remember Howard dunking on them at the buzzer to win last year?
Love that angle above. You always pick out great situations.
:smiley_acbe:

I would love to get in your notebook!

:36_11_6:

i bet a -185 chalk today, ask jp, he'll verify. i don't only bet dog ml's, only about 99.2% of my ML bets are dog bets. :p

On the Lakers too. Forgot about the Bucks win in LA, and everything you say makes sense and leads to a good situational spot.

:cheers:

I think Kobe takes games like that personally.. if you dont like the reasoning or the play then dont come in!

i didnt pick up on this admittingly until you brought this up...but i recall the washington games and i recall what redd did last season...i think kobe had somthin like 45 in that game right??...anyways yeah...this sounds like a solid bet i'm goin to be pounding this...even at -1

I love you too.

What about the Spurs...
Remember Howard dunking on them at the buzzer to win last year?
Love that angle above. You always pick out great situations.
:smiley_acbe:

I would love to get in your notebook!

:36_11_6:

I remember the dunk well, actually I was watching when it happened. Spurs may roll tonight. I'm gonna see which way that line moves. Any drop will be suspicious enough for me to back off. Still going through this card, will have more plays.

good luck tonight, sincerely.

Can you tell me what that was you were saying earlier? I didn't see it, another poster told me you had something to say, so tell me again. Just don't say anything that will make them delete it. If you have a legitimate argument against my play or how I see this game, I'd like to hear it. Sooooo, go ahead.

i said your reasoning was amateur at best, how do you know what kobe is thinking, especially a year later against the milwaukee bucks of all teams. michael redd is humble and speaketh no foul play, unlike arenas who talks and talks and then has it blow up in his face. i said your plays make more sense when there isnt a writeup accompanying it!

I actually like your angle here and i never agree with you about anything. kobe just might treat milwaukee like a colorado hotel worker and bend them over and rape them in the ass.

From my perspective Kobe or any great player remembers when someone hangs 40 on them. You dont think Tiger remembers losing to Phil in Chicago and how much it irked him. For star players, you have to search for motivation sometimes...
I dont think thats a key in tonights game.. I just think the Lakers are a better team, and the hotter team.

i said your reasoning was amateur at best, how do you know what kobe is thinking, especially a year later against the milwaukee bucks of all teams. michael redd is humble and speaketh no foul play, unlike arenas who talks and talks and then has it blow up in his face. i said your plays make more sense when there isnt a writeup accompanying it!

Friend. Redd dropped 45 in his face to beat him, including 18 in the 4Q. Kobe was covering him for every point. After that, chatter started about how bad Kobe is defensively. Peter Vecsey, in particular, slammed Kobe's D the next day or two in an article. Lakers were big chalk in that game and lost SU. This is a circled game. I never implied that this game has been on Kobe's mind for a year. I said it's a circled game. I'm saying that he'll be more motivated than he would be, say, if he was the one who scored 45 on Redd and Milwaukee in a Laker win. As for my plays "making more sense" without a writeup, well, that statement in itself makes no sense, because the plays are exactly the same, writeup or no writeup. I been betting these plays that "don't make sense" for years and have never had a losing season in any sport. I appreciate the feedback though, honestly. If you want to fade me on these revenge spots, then fade me.

Lakers are much improved with D fisher, Jordan Farmar is playing well he scored like 17 yesterday and ODOM is back. Couple that with a hot RADMANOVICH and if BYNUM develops this team is good.

Consider this Lakers already beat UTAH and PHOENIX both handily, Utah by 9 and Phoenix by 20 on the road? Lakers are clearly better than everyone thinks and beat the 2 best teams in teh west already.

I like IT!!!!!!!!!!

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">coupled with the fact that the bucks hada nice win last night but the lakers are coming into town off a better win... with the momentum 134 points..seems like this team is out to prove that there no joke.. im on the lakers moneyline ...
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

i love how the bucks won last though just a perfect spot for the lakers here ....lets fuckin get this money man ......enough said see u at the bank Killa.......

I know, LMAO! HAHAHAHA

I was just sayin, I'll never be able to show my face on this forum again if the Lakers lose tonight. I'll be too humiliated.

Yeah...... Wow, I died laughing when I opened the thread..... The fact that he would take Milwaukee is hilarious..... The fact that he's fading Toronto is even funnier

kobe made 1 shot in the 4th quarter and that was a dunk with 13 seconds to go

michael redd is a baller! 26 points 8 rebounds 7 assists, damn!

Adding.........

Nets 2H +1 {1.1/1}
Let's see if my knack for 2H collapses can continue.........

Back