NBA Wednesday

Gorgolon Lives

The Reverend of CTG
Geat day yesterday...

Plays:

Orlando -?

This line will probably get hit down. Perfect spot for the Magic. Raptors on a B2B and a tough loss at Miami. Orlando dropped a home game to Minnesota on Sunday in overtime. Magic need this W badly not only in hopes of getting the 7th seed, but also to stay in the playoffs period. Triple revenge for Orlando. Raps beat this team twice at home and once on the road this season.

New Jersey Nets 1Q, 1H, and Game

Not too sure how I wanna play this one. The Nets should handle the Hawks. Atl beat them once in NJ already this year, and the Nets took a 2 point win from ATL in Atlanta. The Nets sit at #7, but Orlando is only .5 games back. Nets MUST WIN this game before a tough stretch of: at Bulls, home and home with Wizards, and at Cleveland. Thats 1-3 right there. I don't see any let-up from NJ in this game. They should dominate from start to finish and win big.

Leans:

Washington, LA Clippers

Could add any of these plays tonight. Still looking over stuff.

GL :cheers:

Last edited:
With Miami winning last night, the Wizards must win today. I was skeptical of this line when I first saw it, but after that blowout loss last night, Wiz should cover.

I wouldnt say Ford is better than Nelson. I think they are about equal considering Nelson only has 2yrs in the league.

Back