NBA Wednesday

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Houston -5.5 -110 2 units
Chicago +1 -110 2 units

Was waiting on perhaps Clevlend as Detroit demolished them both times in CLE but after Mondays DET performance no way I would touch this game either way.

More to come on the two selections...:cheers:

GL man. I kinda wanted to see Houston open at 7 here with balanced action. I think we might see 7 by gametime, which would scare me off. The spot is right for them, just don't know the margin of victory here.

I was really leaning Chicago too....I think they are about to start clicking and making a run for the east...

id like to look into some stats,

how many times do you think that the defending champs drop 4 consecutive games to a conference rival in the following season?
Seems like a tall order if you ask me, obviously on the court Chicago is of course the stronger team right now...but usually you've gone a different way with your capping...what's the reason your pulling the trigger on the bulls?

On Chi-town with you homey, and you know how I feel about Houston.... Waiting for word on the health of Mac's knee

good luck BAR, just came home, checked the card and immediately saw Chicago standing out, nice to see both you and Killa are on them tonight. I'm on the boat as well.

GL :shake: :cheers:

id like to look into some stats,

how many times do you think that the defending champs drop 4 consecutive games to a conference rival in the following season?
Seems like a tall order if you ask me, obviously on the court Chicago is of course the stronger team right now...but usually you've gone a different way with your capping...what's the reason your pulling the trigger on the bulls?

I won't disagree about how tough it is to do that. As BDK said, and I totally concur with this and this is how I messed up last week...a team that loses its top dog will for awhile play their hearts out then reality sets in. This is a solid club..who will have chances to win when O'Neal gives it his all.

Tonight, Chicago has the horses to contain him or at least make him work. The rest of the matchups are completely in Chicago's favor. Unless the Bulls pull a first half like DET did last week I see them winning an ugly afair sumtin like 88-81

To also answer Ivy's question....in a situational spot..Miami was worth a look to me a week ago..

Granted...they played a helluva first qtr but I think this one is still gonna be Bulls game to take in 4th.

guess my look a head for tomorrow @ ORL comment still looks dumb huh?

trust me the bulls dont care about orlando nearly as much as they do the heat. perhaps you missed what that thug life james posey has done to us in recent past.

I never said a word about it. I also know this Miami team won;t play 4 qtrs like this. Long game ahead son.

World champs with triple revenge against a 10-19 road team. I figured you would have been on Miami. They have now beaten the best 4 records in the East without Dwyane Wade. Bad news for the NBA.

Back