NBA Wednesday

Satyr

Paster of Muppets
Dropping the ***stars*** routine, they helped the Suns to win but nah, not my thing as people would say :D.

Cakeoff will be happy to hear that I'm laying off Phoenix tonight. 4th in 5 nights is something I'm not ecstatic to see even though Suns could still roll tonight, I'm not touching it.

-----------------------------------------------------------
NBA 2006/2007: 47 W-1 V-38 L +32.45 units
-----------------------------------------------------------

The one I like is Denver - Orlando over 202.5 (1.87 @ Pinnacle) 5 units

Denver at home is always a good spot to pound the over, at least when the total is set this low. They've been breaking century marks for the last 3 games, the reason for this being so low (actually estimated (and expected) it at 205.5) is Orlando being a defensive team. However they're not playing a defensive game lately, allowing (and scoring) over 100 in numerous occasions in their recent road trip, Denver has scored over 110 in their last 4 home games. I just don't see this one as a slow paced game, Denver breaking out of their slump against Memphis, trying to make a statement in front of home fans, Magic playing an up tempo game lately whether they win or lose their totals have been through the roof at times, and I'm taking this one with 5 units.

Good luck guys.:cheers:

my boys have a tough schedule coming up so this is my support to them :D.

But He Man will be back sooner or later :D

:cheers:

Thanks Panos :shake: :cheers:

hoping we can beat Man U this weekend and draw with Barca, it should do the trick all right :D

now what's wrong with eating some chalk every now and then and hanging on for some Ws in the process haaa? :D:smiley_acbe:

'an_horse' 'an_horse' 'an_horse' 'an_horse' come on points in Denver :wacka wacka:

Satyr- You are a class act. cakeoff seems to talk shit to you all the time and you are always totally cool about it and just brush him off. Very cool to see. GL on the play.

now what's wrong with eating some chalk every now and then and hanging on for some Ws in the process haaa? :D:smiley_acbe:

'an_horse' 'an_horse' 'an_horse' 'an_horse' come on points in Denver :wacka wacka:
:down::smiley_acbe:

Satyr- You are a class act. cakeoff seems to talk shit to you all the time and you are always totally cool about it and just brush him off. Very cool to see. GL on the play.

Have been thinking this for a few days now:drinking:

Satyr,

Suns playing 3/4 tonight:

2/24: OFF
2/25: AT ATL
2/26: OFF
2/27: AT INDY
2/28: AT PHILA

Good luck!

Satyr has the power of GreySkull behind him....along with Ariel and Ooklah the Mock......cool is his middle name :smiley_acbe:

Satyr,

Suns playing 3/4 tonight:

2/24: OFF
2/25: AT ATL
2/26: OFF
2/27: AT INDY
2/28: AT PHILA

Good luck!

You're right thanks for correcting :shake:

Guys, I know this is just cakeoff's sense of humor, I even "trashed" him back a couple of times on SportsNut's thread (seemingly cakeoff doesn't know every member can open his own thread, yes cake you can :smiley_acbe: ), I don't think he crossed the line or anything, I think I know how to tell bashing from funny, so yeh, I still think cake is a good guy :cheers:
Hope he never does cross the line or I will be forced to take my sword out...

and I m not talking some Yag slang here, I'm talking THE original sword He man gave to me on his death bed. Now don't be worries, he's all right now, he's not dead, but he had the mumps and his head was big as this one :smiley_acbe: and he gave me the sword now wants it back of course, but I'm not answering any of his calls. Or private messages.

Anyways, let's do it tonight guys, I just woke up, I was tired as hell seeing some crazy results there hopefully we'll do the job with the ova in Colorado :D

:cheers:

P.S. Cake does his thing every day but secretly he's been tailing my plays chalk or not :D. I know it Cake, I've been watching you. LOL.

Back