• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

NBA Wednesday

PirateAlew

Dean Smith Disciple
562-508YTD
Hit #1 top play and 3 top plays last night a good night.

*All plays are standard bets unless adorned with a star. Those adorned with a star are TOP Plays.*Top plays are listed in order of strength.

⭐️Denver-3-122
⭐️Kings+2.5-115
⭐️New Orleans-6-120

Orlando-6-120
Pacers-3.5-115

Top Plays: Denver, Kings, New Orleans

GL to all.

562-508YTD
Hit #1 top play and 3 top plays last night a good night.

*All plays are standard bets unless adorned with a star. Those adorned with a star are TOP Plays.*Top plays are listed in order of strength.

⭐️Denver-3-122
⭐️Kings+2.5-115
⭐️New Orleans-6-120

Orlando-6-120
Pacers-3.5-115

Top Plays: Denver, Kings, New Orleans

GL to all.
Pels have been rolling.

I didn’t think it would be that high, but the Pels have had favorable scheduling with some breaks.

What you seeing here?

GL

Pels have been rolling.

I didn’t think it would be that high, but the Pels have had favorable scheduling with some breaks.

What you seeing here?

GL
Pels beat this same team by 19 a while back and with Cavs coming in injured and not full strength (No Mitchell, Struss, Wade, etc), i feel this could be another DD win. I have them by 10-12 points in this game.

⭐️Hornets-2-115

Cavs/Pelicans Over 216-105
Brooklyn/Orlando Over 204
Golden State/Dallas UNDER 234-118

Damn thanks for letting me know, classic bait and switch. this morning it reported he was still out tonight, now they activate him an hour before game. At least i'm seeing the line hasn't moved much...

Well despite the New Orleans fiasco...it was a GREAT NBA day 7-3, Cashed top 2 plays and 3/4 top plays. But I am sure someone will chime in and say it was a losing day like they did in NHL :p

Back