NBA Wednesday

Ally

Pretty much a regular
Spurs -3.5

Spurs coming off 2 tough losses with a 5 day break. Should be enough time to regroup, refocus and be fresh for this game. The absence of Jamison has been showing on the Wizards play off late, and should be a factor tomorrow as well. Spurs should be able to control the tempo and play solid defense.

Another way to look at this game is that they played a better team in Phoenix on the road in the second of a back to back, and were in the game until the last 5 minutes of the 4th. They're well rested this time and I expect them to take a lead from the start and never look back. Perhaps they got a little too much rest and might come out sluggish. Guess we'll have to wait and see. But I like my chances here. Hopefully things work out.

I also like the Hawks SU and Sonics to cover. I'll post if I decide to play these.

Good luck guys.

Thanks DuY. I've been following your picks all season too. I know your waiting for the playoffs, but I think you should post your leans. It's your decision, and I respect it either way.

Yea, these past few days have been pretty good. In fact the season has been really good so far, with the exception of the last 10 days in January.

Let's see how things go.

Good luck buddy.

I don't know if you read my thoughts on one of the thread the other day. I wanna give it my best when I post. At the monet, all my plays are just half-baked, or just pure tails. I just lost "IT" after 3 strenous months of serious capping. I really can't stand not putting where my mouth is thats why.

On the brighter side, I now get 8 hours of sleep instead of the previous 3 a night.

I don't know if you read my thoughts on one of the thread the other day. I wanna give it my best when I post. At the monet, all my plays are just half-baked, or just pure tails. I just lost "IT" after 3 strenous months of serious capping. I really can't stand not putting where my mouth is thats why.

On the brighter side, I now get 8 hours of sleep instead of the previous 3 a night.

Yea I did come across that, and it makes sense.
I barely sleep myself during the NBA season, cause I'm up most nights till 3 a.m. analysing and tryin to get my wagers in before any shifts in the lines. And then work in the mornings. It's a price you gotta pay, but the returns have been good. So i'm not complaining.

DuY,

Yea, that was a good win.

What else did you play tonight and what are your thoughts for tomorrow?

DuY,

Yea, that was a good win.

What else did you play tonight and what are your thoughts for tomorrow?

I took Sea +7.5 pretty heavy on live betting. I had minimu plays on dal 1st half, minny, and nuggets (would have been a perfect night):hairout:

Moving on to tom, I like Piston's to take this game. they are finally gelling. Seeing Flashes of Webber coming back. I'm still awaiting thoughts from big al, who is the Ston's expert in this forum.

I took Sea +7.5 pretty heavy on live betting. I had minimu plays on dal 1st half, minny, and nuggets (would have been a perfect night):hairout:

Moving on to tom, I like Piston's to take this game. they are finally gelling. Seeing Flashes of Webber coming back. I'm still awaiting thoughts from big al, who is the Ston's expert in this forum.

Nice hit on Seattle. I had them for the game too and had more on them at the half. Only other play was Toronto -4 at the half. Did pretty well.

For today, regarding the Laker game, i'm not too sure. Fading the Lakers this season (the times that I have) has costed me dearly (especially against the spurs). So i'm probably going to stay away for tonight. Nothin I like yet.

Back