NBA Wednesday

eggnoggin

Pretty much a regular
Here we go again. The infamous system plays. Its not a new system by any means. Just the most recent evolution of a very old one. It actually pisses me off because it takes more time to "run the numbers". I was hoping to stay away from that. Oh well.
Wednesday's plays are:

Orl/Tor UN 188
Mem/Dal OV 218

Mia/Bos, GSW/Min and NOR/Den are waiting for lines.

Got the lines...last play is NOR/Den OV 201'

Wish me luck fellas, and as always BOL to everyone:cheers:

Last edited:
Austin...nothing even remotely close. Damn thing is so mathematically enhanced, I sometimes forget the sequence! LOL. I need to write down the procedure before season's end or I'll be lost next season.:nervous:

Austin...nothing even remotely close. Damn thing is so mathematically enhanced, I sometimes forget the sequence! LOL. I need to write down the procedure before season's end or I'll be lost next season.:nervous:
so its a macro based system via excel?

Austin...yes. The macro (I've reduced it to only one) turns hours of work to much, much less. Its the only reason this is feasible for me. I wouldn't have the time otherwise.

sounds good....I have always been intrigued by computerized systems....what factors go into developing an O/U system?

I think those that do it all have different avenues to reach their conclusions.
I initially started with simple averages (as most everyone does) about 6 years ago. I knew this, in itself, was no solution. But you have to start with the basics. Once I had a database, I began to study variances from the averages, and variances from the oddsmakers. Those comparisons provided info that was instrumental in developing variables that were specific to each team. Yadda, yadda, yadda. Kinda got carried away there.
There is no hard and fast rule to system's. There are tons of variations.
Many people say they are a joke. They may be right, but then again, ignorance is bliss.

Back