NBA Wednesday selections

Satyr

Paster of Muppets
On a solid run lately, let's hope to keep it up. Solid card tonight, been looking into a few plays, here are the picks/thoughts.
(I'll update my record later on)

Spurs ML (1.52 @ Pinnacle) 7 units

Spurs off a 5 day rest, more than enough time to regroup after two tough losses against western conference contenders Utah and Phoenix. Popp's boys will look to bounce back here and get back to winning way, and I'd say their chances to accomplish that are very good. The hosts are still without Jamison ,and with struggling Oberto and impressive Tim Duncan in the paint the Spurs should dominate this clash. What Spurs have to work on is the lousy FG% (38.2% on the current trip), and create more open shots plus make more drives to the basket. With Jamison on the sidelines, Wizards had problems beating Seattle, but stepped up in the 4th to do the job, carried by a 38 point effort by Caron Butler, which was his career high. Arenas had another mediocre effort (4-14 shooting), and it's a bit far fetched to expect him to bounce back against San Antonio, a team he hasn't fared well against so far.

A much different and more demanding task is on the table for the Wiz squad against the Spurs, who are feeling the urgency after a bad run. Coincidentally, the Spurs had a solid game in Phoenix but still lost after falling apart 4 minutes before the end. Tony Parker has picked up a lower body injury but he is expected to play tonight so no worries there.
Expect Bowen and Manu to limit Arenas and Stevenson while Spurs' interior (Oberto-TD-Elson-Horry) handle Haywood and Butler who are both coming off great performances against the Sonics.

Indiana-Seattle (over 204) (1.91 @ Pinnacle) 5 units

We're getting solid numbers here, expected a tad higher line. Indiana might be a bit more focused on the D since the trade but they're not a team of a defensive mindset, if they get a chance to win a game by running they'll do it. Granger, Dunleavy, Jermaine O'Neal, all players who can pour in a bunch, supported by Tinsley who is their main rock distributor. Seattle is missing a true inside presence, and defense isn't their forte, and after a nasty loss against the Warriors (a rather emotional clash there, since the two teams were involved in an 8 man trade earlier this year), they will look to respond in a convincing fashion. Can't say I'm attracted to the spread, which is set rather correctly. I don't give much into trends, same goes for this clash, it's all about the line, but this one just has over written all over it, so for everyone into trends here it is:

# Over is 5-0 in SuperSonics last 5 games as an underdog.
# Over is 7-0 in SuperSonics last 7 vs. a team with a winning S.U. record.
# Over is 7-0 in SuperSonics last 7 games following a S.U. loss.
# Over is 4-0 in SuperSonics last 4 overall.
# Over is 5-0 in SuperSonics last 5 games following a ATS loss.
* Over is 5-0 in Pacers last 5 when their opponent allows 100 points or more in their previous game.
* Over is 9-1 in Pacers last 10 after allowing 100 points or more in their previous game.
* Over is 6-1 in Pacers last 7 games following a S.U. loss.
* Over is 5-1 in Pacers last 6 vs. NBA Northwest.
* Over is 5-1 in Pacers last 6 games following a double-digit loss at home.
* Over is 5-1 in Pacers last 6 vs. Western Conference.
* Over is 9-2 in Pacers last 11 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.
* Over is 7-2 in Pacers last 9 games as a home favorite of 5.0-10.5.
* Over is 10-3 in Pacers last 13 games playing on 1 days rest.
* Over is 8-3 in Pacers last 11 games vs. a team with a winning % below .400.

Thoughts:

Boston-Miami
Heat should roll here, but 8 is too big here, especially since the Celtics are always battling for that back door cover. However Miami are on a 4 game winning streak, don't see them stopping here. The odds not worth it though.

Toronto-Orlando
Liking the Raps here, as I really don't think much of tonight's visitors. The spread is set at 5,5, I might be tempted to put something on the Raptors later on.

Philadelphia-Charlotte
Leaning Bobcats + points here, but I don't think I'll be touching this one.

Atlanta-New Jersey
Hawks should win this one against the free falling Nets, who are 3-7 in last 10 and losers of 4 straight. Finally the absences of Krstic and Jefferson are starting to feel, no one to fill their shoes. Lean: Hawks.

Let's do it tonight. Good luck. :cheers:

sat...saw the link, that Natalia chick is hot :)

nice melody wit a cool vid...love brunettes

oh yeah...solid picks ;)

like that OVER

Glad to see you on SA. Wizards are a fraud and will get destroyed on the glass and in the paint defensively tonight. This line is a joke.

'an_horse' Hey Man,

Does it not seem like 5 days rest is a little to much? I thikn it takes them the first half to really get going and into the swing of things. I might play the Wiz for the first half....But I do have an HOMER pick for Tonight...THE HAWKS ML.....they are playing better now and need a win at home, THe nets imo are trash and people keep betting on them....

'an_horse' Hey Man,

Does it not seem like 5 days rest is a little to much? I thikn it takes them the first half to really get going and into the swing of things. I might play the Wiz for the first half....But I do have an HOMER pick for Tonight...THE HAWKS ML.....they are playing better now and need a win at home, THe nets imo are trash and people keep betting on them....

Troutman :shake:

Well it is a lot but I don't think it's long enough for rust to be a factor. They had the time to regroup, but they're still in contention. I do agree with the first half remark, and especially with the Hawks, I was just about to write a preview on that one, I'll post it within a few mins. Hawks it is.

GL man :cheers: :smiley_acbe:

adding: Hawks ML (2.01 @ Pinnacle) 4 units

Nets could've been contenders this season, and for a part of the season, they were. At least when it comes to Eastern conference. But missing two out of their three top players was too much, and a slide that comes as a result of being severely undermanned has peaked just recently, and frankly I don't think it'll turn around any time soon.
They're missing Richard Jefferson and Nenad Krstić, but thanks to some of their bench players, they managed to postpone the downtrend. But it was inevitable, they're in free fall mode right now. The thing is, the Hawks aren't much to rely on, and are far from a team that will kill the Nets on the boards tonight. However, they are still a favorable match-up here.
The Nets should be weary from constant trying to overcome the absences, and in a road clash no way they should be favored, even if it's Hawks we're talking about.
Atlanta have shown they can cope with these Nets, and only a late rally made the game (reversed fixture last week) go into overtime, where Tyronn Lue game winning shot cancelled the effect of Vince Carter's 3 pointer 2.9 secs before the buzzer. Nets just don't have many guys to depend on right now, it's either Carter or Kidd, and not many players who can take it from there, Moore, Nachbar or Williams' had a few good games but they're far from becoming players to rely on being consistent when scoring is concerned. Perhaps Eddie House might be the closest to a go-to guy but he hasn't been stellar either this season.
Atlanta, on the other hand, have sizzling hot Joe Johnson, plus a very solid Smith-Williams duo on the forward position. Remember, Nets shot almost 50% and still lost, and their road numbers are a lot worse, just don't see them winning tonight. Atlanta by 7.

On request by Cake, here are more pics of Keeley Hazell:

keeley_hazell_15.jpg

keeley_hazell_16.jpg

keeley_hazell_1_15.jpg

Now you're probably think I'm full of it but my gf has almost identical "upper body" :D as Keeley on this pic. Like I'm looking at her.

keeley_hazell_11.jpg

Check this one out:

Carolina Ardohain:

carolina_ardohain_caras_2.jpg

Sizzling.

LOL the over in Indy won by just 1 point. About time I win by a point, after getting smoked by a point regularly. :D

well you can't win every time, ATL won last time with a buzzer beater you can't do that again in just a week time.

hey satyr

have u seen the keeley sex tape?

yep she sucks cock like satan :D :wacka wacka:

:D :D

anyways, thanks guys, another winning nite it is. 'an_horse' 'an_horse' 'an_horse' 'an_horse' 'an_horse'

See ya, I'm off to bed. :smiley_acbe: :drink:

Back