NBA Wednesday Selections (-writeups)

ATLHawksBandwagon

Two-Shot Foul
Overall: 80-69 (+21u) SU 1-1 (+1.5u)

Broke out of the funk a little bit last night, looking to keep it up.

Hou -2.5 (3u)

ATL/Char Under 193
(3u)- Can't understand why this line has gone up with Okafor back, and the Bobcats banged up in general.

Wash/Phi Over 103 1H
(3u)

GL Everyone

I was looking at the total for the Hawks/BCats for awhile myself. I think the reasoning for the upward movement is that neither of these teams really care to play defense at this point in the season. If you look at the Bobcats they've gone over the # in their last 5 games while the Hawks have played 4 straight over the # on the road. I'll have a hard time betting any unders with two non playoff teams from here on out. Either way GL tonight on the card.

Thanks BC/Jpicks .. I wouldn't touch it if not for Okafor, the difference between the totals with and without him is pretty ridiculous, I don't have the #'s anymore but Okafor changes the style of play completely ... hopefully that works out tonight .. GL guys

Thanks Trout .. Thanks Jpicks ..Yea, realized I was a dumbass though, should have realized Okafor wasn't going to play too much .. real slow when he was in though .. I'm gonna be riding the Bobcats under for awhile now

Didn't see the game, but I wouldn't be surprised if Okafor didn't save you three baskets and the under.

Yea he had 4 blocks, one in the final minute when I thought I was about to get moosed .. Josh Smith's 5 weren't too bad either, in fact he deserves some avatar love

Josh Smith is a beast...When Joe and Josh get to play again next season it should be sweet..We really need to pick up a healthy consistent PG IMO...

man nice bet on that under in hawks cats i woke up late couldnt check up late on injuries but if i knew wallace and okafor were going to idda pounded that shit u kidding me smoov and wallace on D what a gift

Thanks cakeoff, the Bobcats O is way overvalued because they've been going off w/o Okafor, now that he's back they're gonna be back to normal.. their unders should be solid for a week or two.

Back