• Start date Start date
A

Austintx_05

YTD 47-40 +3.76

Memphis -1 (-107)
Atlanta +5 (+106)
Charlotte +5 (+104)

:shake:

Hey Austin...Public cashed early. Let's hope the books nail this one late w/ Philly. A lot of late movement going towards Philly...I love it!

BeLIEve811 said:
Hey Austin...Public cashed early. Let's hope the books nail this one late w/ Philly. A lot of late movement going towards Philly...I love it!

My wish is that every square bettor gets killed. Literally.

:shake:

Wel 0-3 wasn't good enough....I won't be pleased until I go 0-5.

Considering I'm on them for my largest wager this season, I dunno why you would get loud.

I'm letting you know b/c I've watched the whole 1H...In case you were considering hedging some money back and taking them 2H.

BeLIEve811 said:
Considering I'm on them for my largest wager this season, I dunno why you would get loud.

I'm letting you know b/c I've watched the whole 1H...In case you were considering hedging some money back and taking them 2H.

That statement actually had some quality info. Thanks.

As you can see by my soon to be 0-5 day, I am a little pissed

We all have those days bro. I know I have had bitter losses as well, there are never fun. Losing is apart of the game man, you'll get your wins back Austin.

Having a fairly shitty day myself. My only comment is the only angle to worry about in response to the Public is when the so called Public backs bad lines...Your making that way to much of your capping it seems.

People simply have misconceptions about who the so called public is on and thats why I say SI is a riddle more then a direct answer. The public was not on LAL , it was not on MILW and it was not on Portland...

Perfect example of what I am talking about i sthe Public backing the Pistons when the line is a good 2 pts to high....thats when the public gets burned...as much as you think Cle was a bad bet so did most of the public. The truth is a game like Cle @ Atl should have 80-85 % of the bets on Cle. the fact they dont tells you they did a good job of convincing the public there is value in ATL......

It has to be handicapping first and deciphering if there is value in a line. It seems everyone misses the point of the goal trying to beat the line...not beat the public...sharps and squares are part of the betting public...

You will bounce back just dont become me and over analyze...

Back