NBA Tuesday...

• Thread starter Thread starter Billivy
  • Start date Start date
B

Billivy

08-09 record: 4-2 (+$150)

Detroit Pistons @ San Antonio Spurs -4 (220 to win 200)

This is the one of the few times you're going to find this team undervalued. Let me remind you that the Spurs are at full roster strength @ home against a pieced together, aging Detroit Pistons squad that the public has seemingly fallen in love with. I have to jump on this b/c 4 weeks from now, we're all gonna be saying remember when the Spurs were given no respect @ home against Detroit? (this line suggests almost even sqauds for christ sake)...AI's been playing well, but it's a brand new look that is still raw and the Spurs (altho not at 100% health) are a well oiled machine that exploit such weakness...gonna take a stab with this one. More to come l8er...BOL

adding NYK +7 (110 to win 100)

partially b/c I'm going to the garden tommorow...partially b/c their a home team dog...partially b/c it's not the WORST spot in the world...mostly b/c i'm going to the garden tommorow...lol

o ok, but there's no reports of fighting inside the locker room...damn...lol

lol, it's not hard to speculate that AI can bring some controversy into a locker room...lol

One thing concerns me about the spurs, is that TP and Manu are just getting up to speed. LAst game Parker 26 min, Manu 20?

I leaned Spurs as well.

Detroit's issues are just the geling and whatnot. They have lost every Sunday game this year. Thats where 4 of their 6 losses have come into play. One game they look all-world and the next like dogshit. Iverson issue righty now is he is not used to only getting 35 minutes in a game and is having to adjust. He also is missing many easy shots near the hoop. Prince was actually playing great right after trade but has fallen back a bit. Hamilton is such a rythm player that he is learning to play off new creators nowadays and his shooting percentage has slipped. Their biggest problem though is when their shots are not falling they start getting sluggish on defense.

Billivy, any thoughts on Under 186.5 here? Seems to be a relly great play. Played it already, but want to really pound it here. Any thoughts?

straight up bullshit...refs werent calling any fouls against the stons in the 4th...n duncan was playin real soft almost depending on foul calls

Back