Check out my DAD BOD
9-11 - 2 something

BeanTown +2.5 2 units

Boston/Houston Under 178 1 unit

Boston +7/Dallas +8.5 1unit 1.20
:cheers:

Last edited:
Wednesday Predictions, Posted this in my Monday thread

Wednesday prediction's These are just raw predictions at first glance, with out a ton research. I thin Phx opens as a fav against Indy, from what we have seen so far with Toronto, I dont think they should be a dog at home...plust alot of unknowns with Det now that this trade took place. Not bad unknowns, but I think it will take them awhile to gel. Smart move would be to not start AI, and get him gelling with the boys in practice and sparatically in games. Philly should roll over Miami, not impressed with them at all right now. NY/Char not realy sure so just making the home team a favorite. I think Cleveland is better than Orlando right now, I actually think right now Orlando is extremely over valued, but Bron/Bron always plays well against Chi-town. Milwaukee at home is just slightly better than Wash. San Antonio should be able to have there way with Minny, 8 may be to much but 5-6 seems to little, not real sure guess we will see. NO will continue there dominance at home, right where they picked up last year. I think were gonna see alot fo 7-12 pt spreads for NO against some of the bad -average teams when they play them at home. I might be making that Bost number a little to low, especially after a b2b and a big time game, but anything less and I'm discreditng them...thinking OKC if the number is 10+...Not real sure on this Utah number, Deron is still out right? Utah at home is at least 3 pts better than everyone cept LA. Memphis/Sac no clue? Denve same issues as Det right now. GSW returning there first mini roadtrip...BC got a thread about this...def look in there...but I think this is a game GSW wins. They shot terrible tonight, look for that to turn around when they get home..Lakers did I make this high enough?

Pho/Indy ---Phx -3

Det/Toronto ----Toronto -3

Phil/Miami Philly------ -6

Char/NY---- NY -2

Chi/Cle----- Cleve -6

Was/Mil -----Mil -2

SA/Min ----- SA-8

Atl/NO----- NO -8

Bos/OKC ----- Bost -10

Por/Utah ------ -4

Memphi/Sac ------ pk

Den/GSW -----GSW -2 or pk