B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Just got this at Bookmaker.

Jump on it.

Lets get this Marlo

Boston +2.5 -110 4 units

Back later to discuss.

BOS covers tonight, then fade em on b2b @OKC tomorrow night?

I wouldn't put my $$$ on OKC, the worst team in the NBA, to beat the champs 5 on 4.

That being said, the spot is right...

I'd rather play the Pacers tomorrow vs. the Suns if the Suns win tonight.

GL Bar, let's cash this.:shake:

Hey;
I love Boston tonight, but I'm afraid the line might move towards a pick rather than back to +3. Any thoughts on that?

True, but I wanna know still what Insights says. I havent renewed premium subscription in a whihle

at that line +2 to 3 or so u almost gotta take tha value of tha ml play in my opinion.

And I would have Tru...but was afraid by time ML came out the line would be right near +1 or PK in all honesty

I'm just spreadin it out 2 units on the ML, 2 units on the Spread

As opposed to 4 on the Spread...

i thought tha samething, i figured this line would be banged down to pick or +1.5. u know me though, im not tha lockin in early type. lookin close at all 3 dogs tonight

Hey;
I love Boston tonight, but I'm afraid the line might move towards a pick rather than back to +3. Any thoughts on that?

I was thinking that as well. After intial move down it has come back to LVSC opener. I don't forsee anything significant happening before tip.

erryone else..thanks fellas..

lets get this win tonight

working on wednesday card right now.

keeps climbing. now +3 (+108) at matchbook.

wish i didn't lock it in so early.

Thats a tough pill to stomach this early in season. If it was the dog days of winter I could see. Boston got its stinker outt the way the other night at Indy.

According to Boston.com

Travel travails
Boston was off its game and out of sorts even before losing, 95-79, to the Pacers in Indianapolis Saturday night. The Celtics' charter flight departed just before 1 a.m., and the team checked into its hotel more than three hours later.
"We were trigger happy with jumpers. You know, you get in at 4 in the morning, you probably should throw it into the post, because your jumpers are all going to hit front rim. We never got that, and I've got to do a better job of that, making sure we are going inside."

Nice hit BAR! Was leaning to the Rockets actually, but left this game alone. Congrats!

Nice one, BAR. That one was looking a little crazy for awhile.

Given how much energy Boston had to expend, you looking at OKC +8' tomorrow?

Great hit BAR!! I was homer today and lost on the rockets. Yao was terrible today and again had extra buttered popcorn before the game. Good luck tomorrow.

Yao was terrible but Pierce and Garnett did not have good games. That stuff happens. Artest was 3-16 with 5 fouls and he played more minutes than any other player on the Houston team. That was a very serious coaching error on top of a real lack of personal discipline by Artest.
The business about the buttered popcorn. Does he actually eat that?
Anyway good hit Bar. :shake:

Back