NBA Tuesday

Satyr

Paster of Muppets
Looked at this one for a while and decided to go for it. OK we nailed a winner in the LAL-DAL game on Sunday, got even a bit lucky in the end in OT, even though the game was close throughout. Expecting a similar game here with a possibility of Sacto actually winning this one. The thing is, Sacramento won't go to the playoffs this year, but they are still expected to get up big time for the California clash here. The Lakers will have many backers tonight following an ATS loss, they're still being looked at as the team to beat, I think they're slowing down now, which is perfectly normal considering a monster run they were on basically since Gasol came in town.

The ones that know me also know that I don't give much into public or non public bets, I don't ride those nor fade them for the sake of it. But can you please explain how can any group of people, let alone a big one, back the Lakers -5,5 at Sacramento at a 76% rate (covers.com)? The Lakers need some rest, they need to take a breath or two, and the Kings are waiting for them, these guys have more than enough motivation, beating the state rivals in front of home crowd is a huge reason to step up. Also, the Kings may go on a small run or two before the season ends for them, I sense this may be one of their big wins right here.

Kings +5,5 (1.95 @ Pinnacle) 6 units

Had a long look at the Magic/Raps over 209, but not sure how they do without Bosh tonight. GL guy. :cheers:

Excellent write-up.

I guess what scares me is the defense Sacto has played as of late. At same point I think they match up okay here.

GL on your play. Just got your PM btw and will respond in a bit.

I have very hard time capping this one ATS, but ML I think Lakers should win this one. Sacramento and Lakers have always had great rivalry and I doubt that this is the game Lakers will want to rest on. One other thing is that is that we are approaching the end of a season and yet, Lakers and the Kings will play 4 times (!!!!!) against each other and Lakers will want to establish dominance to gain some mind game advantage.

Divol, appreciate the thoughts buddy. :shake:

However, I don't think the Lakers will rest on this one or take it easy, but I do expect them to have problems putting them away here, and actually struggle to win it, perhaps even drop this one SU. In all cases I see a close game, hence the play.

good luck tonight. :cheers:

GL Satyr

i lean sacto but Kobe is a 1 man wrecking crew and now he has help. I agree sacto is flat out tuff at home and match up well...i will probably regret it but i will wait til HT to see if value pops.

Back