NBA Tuesday

Satyr

Paster of Muppets
I said about a month ago I'll be back prolly around the All Star break and here I am. A bit refreshed, a ton of stuff has happened since, I won't even start about that, we're talking strictly hoops here ;).

Two plays tonight.

Nuggets -1 (1.94) 5 units

Yep, going against the Celts the first game after the AS break. Not counting on anything that strong here, apart from the fact they're still a pretty injury riddled team, KG's status uncertain, a couple of bruised players (Perkins, Davis and not so important Scalabrine and Pollard), and I love the Nuggets in this spot. Situationally the whole league is in same shoes, but I waited on this line from last week and I knew I was going to take Denver here. Just love them to dominate the boards and bring a lot of energy from downtown tonight. The Celts are very tough to beat so that may not help either, but I do think they win here.

Utah -6,5 (1.94) 5 units

Another home team I'm taking here. The Warriors won 3 in a row before the break but I think they fall flat here again, the Jazz should dominate this game in and out, they have the weapons to neutralize Nelson's small ball run and gun bonanza, and I think Sloan will once again prove tactically superior.
Usually I look to back the home teams right after the AS break, just something that has worked in the past few seasons, not written in stone or anything but I love these two plays.

Best of luck everyone. And go Liverpool in the Champions League.:cheers:

*I will update my NHL/NBA records later this week, after the exam period.

I can't decide with Bos/Den, going back and forth too much.
Good luck though.

Hopefully Liverpool can score with Materrazi out.

I like it...but my guess is KG will play, and Davis and Perkins are essentially probable. Pollard doesn't matter, but the Nugs had better play a little defense tonight......cus the Cs sure will.

Good Luck Satyr. just wanted to stop by and say hope everything is going well. Probably playing Denver myself. KG might be a bit rusty with the layoff , there frontline is banged up , Allen , Pierce , Rondo involved in AS weekend. Which is a concern when vets like Allen and Pierce dont get a breathier. Melo is still real young so it shouldnt have much of an effect and AI didnt seem to play that much and his body can take a bunch of ware anyway. :cheers:

always rooting for the comeback story .

excellent night and selections .

glad to hear things are going better in life and well obviously....

2-0 !!! woo-hoo!!

looking forward to a strong second half of the season .

good to see you back on a nice groove ..

good luck and continued success mr. at the kop.....:tiphat:

cheaaaa well done sir :cheers:

hit a big play on that inflated houston/clev total with the under, so im happy as well

any strong leans for today yet? :tiphat:

Back