NBA Tuesday

Satyr

Paster of Muppets
Curious to see what the line tomorrow in Toronto will be, skipping this one against the Bucks.

Two plays for tonight:

Charlotte - New Jersey

Taking the hot Nets team here. The Bobcats have no consistency from the perimeter, slow defense. They do not use mismatches in their favor and are exposing all their weaknesses on a silver platter night in and out. I feel their roster is much more talented than this but they're not playing well and the Nets are. Period.

New Jersey Nets -1.5 (1.90) 5 units

Sacramento - Orlando

At first I thought, Sacramento getting 5.5 at home is too much, but then I noticed they now have Brad Miller bruised as well, who is questionable for tonight. Even if he plays, you need to be at 100% when playing against Dwight Howard. Apart from Miller, the Kings will be missing Artest, Salmons, Kevin Martin, Bibby, Abdur Rahim...Look at the injury report:

Position Status Description
Ron Artest F expected to miss 3-4 weeks. Elbow
Kevin Martin G expected to miss at least another week. Groin
John Salmons F is questionable tuesday vs orlando. Ankle
Brad Miller C missed practice, questionable tuesday vs orlando. Flu
Shareef Abdur-Rahim F out for the season. Knee
Mike Bibby G plans to play on the three-game east coast trip starting january 16. Thumb

Just incredible. Bibby and Rahim have been out since the start of the season, Kevin Martin has been out for 3 weeks now, but Artest, Salmons and Miller being bumped...this is a HUGE deal for the Kings. Orlando will win by double digits here. Also, don't forget, the Magic is 15-5 on the road this season.

Orlando Magic -5.5 (1.95) 6 units

BOL tonight Satyr. Bobcats definitely been struggling and Jefferson looks good healthy again. kind of fishy line in sac/orl no?

I don't have much trust in the Nets. With Charlotte here, low stakes. With you on Orlando. Best of luck!

ReNew, nah I wouldn't say it's fishy. Had they made it lower, I would say it could be, but not now, as Van Gundy admits himself, the Magic don't have the consistency of top teams yet. So in all reality I think it's a good line. I also think they win by 15.

divol, one of us will cash. I'm not a fan of the Nets, not even closely, but I can't fade them right now, they're playing really well. Some other night, I would be all over Charlotte here as a home doggy, but not tonight.

GL

I've been checking some things out for a while now, but I don't think I'll have any more plays tonight, 2 plays here and 2 hockey ones I absolutely love, that's it.

GL :shake:

Love them both.

These two +Milwaukee are my plays for the day.

Good luck buddy.

both of your plays are MAJOR MAJOR public plays..this usually means u split it at best..1-1

just my 2 cents, and of course GOOD LUCK ill be cheering for a 2-0

Matt, GL bro, talk to you on MSN later on

outstanding :cheers: GL

doublem9, well I wouldn't know about that. The players don't know whether the public took them or the other side, they don't care. The public doesn't hit 0% either. In most cases I tend to avoid huge public plays but if my estimations turn out to be public plays, I don't bust my balls about it to be honest. Also, I don't buy much into those percentages available at Wagerline or Covers, they can't reflect the whole public's stance on a play.

GL :cheers:

both of your plays are MAJOR MAJOR public plays..this usually means u split it at best..1-1

so true. any smart gambler knows its imperative you take 1 dog and 1 favorite if you even want to come close to going 2-0

jerkoff.gif

Not just betting, I'm in such a bad spot right now it's unreal.

bro, don't like the sounds of this.. Hang tough. It is never as bad as it seems. Find something to rally around, family, a friend, a dream.. Good things happen to good people. You are good people bro.. :cheers:

Back