NBA Tuesday

Satyr

Paster of Muppets
NBA 2007 playoffs: 15 W-8 L +41.13 units
NBA 2006/2007(RS): 90 W-1 V-70 L +98.01 units

7-0 in the past 3 days (plus a pending bet on the Spurs to win series at 2.35, 7 units).

I'll be short today: the pressure is on the Suns, exactly why Popovich went in Game 1 so intensely, and wanted to snatch a win immediately.
Phoenix fans, coach, players, they all know if they drop this one, a sweep is possible, the Spurs have dominated the Suns in and out over the years. Their h2h record says enough.
Do we really think D'Antoni will suddenly come up with some super efficient weapon to deal with the Spurs? I actually believe Phoenix should win tonight, but 5 points is too much. I'll keep my stakes low here, since it's no rush to force anything, and I do believe these prices deserve a few units, not more.
Amare is a beast, Marion fits in nicely, but the difference is, Phoenix guards can't match Parker's and Manu's penetrations and drives, the way they're finding open players is something Phoenix can't guard.
I think we'll see a slower tempo game to some extent and could think of a 98-96 Phoenix win, to compensate for the thriller they lost in Game 1. Another Spurs win is possible, but not likely if you ask me, Phoenix would be in a complete knockdown if that would happen, and I think we'll see a more tight series than that. However the points here could be gold, as I really can't imagine anything else than another close finish. Look for Bowen to torture Marion again and Parker to score another 25+. The fact is, the Suns have no premier defenders except Bell, and Parker will mostly be matched by Nash, the worst thing for Nash to be defending is a penetrating guard who can take his shots. After all, he has something like a 28 PPG against Phoenix this season.
Spurs (+5) (1.90 @ Pinnacle) 2 units
Under 205 (1.93 @ Pinnacle) 3 units

Gotta find the best offer on TP, will post it then.

GL.:cheers: :smiley_acbe:

Yea Satyr, the Suns definetly need a new strategy, make Parker shoot is clearly not working .. GL, just let me win the 1Q .. you can have the rest

Thanks everyone...one thing caught my eye just now...

Pinnacle offers:
Tue 5/8 Largest lead of the Game
07:35 PM 303 Over 15.5 points 1.862 Risk To Win
304 Under 15.5 points 2.000 Risk To Win

The limit is kinda sucky, but I still like the under here. Why on Earth would the under be dogged?

Kinda baffles me. Any thoughts?

T. Parker +3.5 points + assists 1.862 over Nash looks solid as well...

I wouldn't bite on that parker prop...Nash is going into this one knowing he has to put the team on his back....he'll be in 40+ tonight and his assist total will be the difference in this bet...parker and nash will prolly both be within the same 25 +/-5 point range...the assists are gonna be like 5-6 for parker and 14-16 for nash

Back