NBA Tuesday

Satyr

Paster of Muppets
----------------------------------------------------------------
NBA 2006/2007: 51 W-1 V-40 L +40.87 units
----------------------------------------------------------------

Knicks (-2,5) (1.97 @ Pinnacle) 6 units

Liking this one a lot. Both teams have health/injury issues but I feel they're going in different directions, while the Knicks are getting men back into the lineup, the Sonics are slowly saying farewell to postseason, even though Ray Allen has decided to sacrifice himself and postpone surgery until the end of the season, to help his team make a playoff run. However, they're quite behind right now, and Allen is in a lot of pain when jumping.

Knicks are a rebounding team, one of the best on the East, and Seattle are 6-22 on the road, plus missing Luke Ridnour, and playing with hurting Allen, which is a liability, he might go on and score a bunch like he did in his last game against Charlotte, but that was at home and who knows how he'll be feeling today, with bone spurs in his ankle and suffering from inflammation.
David Lee, a rebounding force in the Knicks squad, should be back tonight, same as Quentin Richardson.
The Knicks should gain some momentum with a win here and make another step towards getting closer to the playoff zone.

GL Tonight:cheers:

I am looking at the spurs over tonight...
Portland at home putting up some buckets

I just don't like the spot, plus somehow believe the Blazers can make their life miserable tonight. Spurs might start feeling the fatigue kicking in slowly tonight, so I'm skipping it.

:shake:

True. I'm a little hesitant given Portland's size inside and how Spurs have struggled against this, but that win over Houston really got me thinking again. Hopefully they get it done tonigh.

Thanks buddy. Good luck.

Back