NBA Tuesday selections

Satyr

Paster of Muppets
Just woke up. Watching Liverpool, I'm a mess right now, sick as a dog. Hopefully I'll recover soon as this sucks really. lol.
I'll update my record a bit later.

Several for tonight:

Heat (-5) (1.95 @ Pinnacle) 7 units

There was -4,5 available earlier in the day but hey, I can't always get the best possible line, I like the Heat to win by DD tonight. They have a revenge spot , a lot to play for (HCA, same as the Raptors, ;the Heat and Raptors are in contention for the third seed), they've got their players coming back (Payton should be healthy, Kapono is back tonight or the next game, Wade is back in a few weeks as it seems he's back to practice), and Toronto are still down a few men (Bargnani and Garbajosa). Heat played a solid game at the Palace on Sunday but fell short in the 4th quarter, I think they step up big tonight.
Miami simply looks good here situationally, coming off a loss, I expect a solid night from Heat sharp shooters and the big man himself.

Hornets (-1,5) (1.93 @ Pinnacle) 4 units

Hornets are probably not going to see the playoffs, as the Clippers and Nuggets are slowly getting some ground on them, but they should still give it a shot, being a 3 game winning streak away to be fully back into the race. I don't expect them to roll over here, not against the depleted Bucks. The Bucks might be missing Redd again, but even if he plays, they are really thin right now, not sure they can compensate for all the losses, they can hang until HT but hardly see them competing late in 4th in this one.

good luck guys.:cheers:

have the same two. i would play cavs but LBJ is a game-time decision and i have to leave for work like right about now.

GL Satyr, both look sweet and I will probably be on them as well, <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:City w:st="on">Miami</st1:City> revenge game, lay the wood and look for asswhoop, <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Toronto</st1:place></st1:City> poor road team. N.O. looks solid.

Thanks J, and actually I'm not. Can hardly breathe, slight fever, the overall fluish feeling.

I should be listed as questionable for tonight due to flu like symptoms :D.

but it's not the flu, I'm allergic to spring. I was healthy all winter long, and as soon as the shitty flowers start to blossom and spread that shit in the air, I'm done.

Note that I would still find the way to fuck Pirate's avatar :D Somehow. :D despite all my current woes I would do it :D

damn is that girl hot :drink: :spank:

i took David West prop instead of the hornies and everyone ridin my Heat pk huh

Back