NBA Tuesday Selections (-writeups)

ATLHawksBandwagon

Two-Shot Foul
Overall: 113-88 (+65u) SU 2-2 (+3.55u)
For a good time, check out the Hawks/Celtics injury report. It's kind of a long read but I think it's worth it. There are 16 players on it, including the top two players from both teams .. Joe Johnson and Josh Smith (suspended for yelling at coaches) and Paul Pierce and Al Jefferson. That game is going to be a complete joke, I can't wait, but you've gotta lean towards the Celtics, their spot is solidified while the Hawks are still fighting for a bad seed, haha. There are some pretty terrible games tonight:

LAC +3 (3u)- Because cakeoff is on it

Chicago -13
(3u)

Wash +3
(3u)

ha because cakeoff is on it even tho Clippers logged a lot of minutes ill be disapointted if they dont cover here this a mismatch on the O and D everywhere expect CP vs Hart but he isnt so bad on D
David West cant fake bully against EB like he does vs bums hes going to need his J wet 2nite for them to have a chance Tyson being out is huge gives Clips the advange on the boards if i was coach Dunleavy ill just bench Cat start Hart Q Ross Corey EB Kaman that would be a easy win but hes not so bright they need this game they play LA next and still have PHO they cant effort to lose 2 games with G St. catching right up on them

Thanks cake, thanks Believe .. GL. I'm thinking about adding Indy now, everyone is loving them, and I like the injury situation, not sure yet

Thanks Duy, adding..

AtlHawks Over 186 (3u)

**Warning ** Awful Play Alert:

Miami +1 (3u) - They can't lose the the Bobcats twice in a row, can they?

Last edited:
Clippers are stupid so many mismatches they have and dont use them

I wasn't even paying attention to the Clippers at the end of the Washington game, then after that moose, I see the Clippers were being outscored by 18 in the 3rd qt .. its been a bad night

Back