NBA Tuesday picks

Satyr

Paster of Muppets
Pistons (-4,5) (1.94 @ Pinnacle) 6 units

The Pistons had time to regroup after a tough home loss to the Spurs, and think they come out hungry and start the 2nd half of the season on a high note. The Bucks get some respect here as they are welcoming back Michael Redd, their leading scorer, but as it usually happens in player's first game back, he might have some rust to shake off, and his teammates will probably expect him to start pouring it in early, while I believe he might have a rocky 1st half at least.

Also the Bucks still haven't healed properly, Villanueva and Boykins are likely going to remain sidelined.
Detroit players Delfino, Murray and Amir Johnson showed up late for practice (due to flight delays) but that's about it as far as the Pistons are concerned. Richard Hamilton jammed his finger during the All Star game but he is expected to play tonight, no status is reported on him as far as the injured list is concerned.
The Pistons just have more solutions, they should frustrate Redd with some D and start the post All Star period with a W.
Expecting DD or near.

Knicks (-2) (1.98 @ Pinnacle) 7 units

Liking the new Knicks and their energy on the boards a lot. I see a very good chance these Knicks start an impressive winning streak at MSG in the post All star period, tonight's a good chance to get things going against the Magic who will have Jameer Nelson and Grant Hill back into the lineup.
However, I like the matchups here and I like the small number we're laying for a team that has played some solid ball lately.
The Knicks were burned in Golden State before the All Star weekend but this is a different team here, a team they beat already as a 5 point dogs, 94-86. Knicks have the rebounding advantage, they have the reawaken backcourt chemistry, I expect Lee and Frye to feast off Magic's small ball lineup.
NYK are only 4 games behind Orlando, the visitors are 9-16 away and are losers of 12 out of last 17.

I might add one more play later on. Good luck guys. :cheers:

Cannot argue with either one. I mlike fact Redd could shoot them out of the game in all honesty. We'll see. I think Detroit knbows they must win games like this with such a tough post-break schedule.

adding:

Seattle - Memphis OVER 226 points (1.90 @ Pinnacle) 5 units

This one should go over with ease, and I decided to pull the trigger anyways.
Both teams average "only" 100 PPG, but when you put them on the court together they combined for 260. Ok, after double OT, and obviously you can't cap OT, but I wouldn't be surprised if guys start running early after a small break they had this weekend.
I don't see any D being played here, just pure RNG, expect over 50% FG for both teams and a win for the Sonics.

Leans(might still take em):

PHX (-5,5)
MIN (ML)
Chicago-Atlanta over 189

thanks SportsNut, I hope Rip is well tonight, no reason to think otherwise according to reports. GL :shake:

Well Memphis was void (226), Detroit shit the fan and Knicks cashed in, but this was easily the best day of the season for me so far.

Luckily I dismissed all my leans except for Phoenix, and added several other bets, this is my total card for tonight:

Vancouver (2.61) 9 units (Went in despite Sabourin instead of Luongo and cashed in wohoooo Sabourin had a HUGE night and Sedin scored in OT)
Colorado-Calgary over 6 (1.90) 5 units
Colorado (-0.5) (2.40) 2 unita

Seattle-Memphis over 226 (PUSH)
Portland-Utah 1(1.80) 3 units
Portland-Utah under 189 1 unit
Milwaukee-Detroit (Detroit -4,5 @ 1.93) 6 units
New York - Orlando (NY -2) (1.98 @ Pinnacle) 7 units
Phoenix ML (1.44) + Portland ML (1.80) 2 units
Vancouver ML (2.61) + NY Knicks ML (1.74) 2 units

Expekt
stake: 123.00
win: 961.86
Wed 21-02-2007 01:30 New York Knicks - Orlando Magic
NBA 1 1 (100-94) 1.74
Wed 21-02-2007 03:00 Colorado - Calgary
NHL 1 1 (4-3) 2.40
Wed 21-02-2007 04:30 Los Angeles Clippers - Phoenix Suns
NBA 2 (90-113) 1.44
Wed 21-02-2007 04:00 Seattle SuperSonics - Memphis Grizzlies
NBA 1 1 (121-105) 1.30

Wow, nailed it and I couldn't be happier right now. :cheers: :cheers:

:drink:

And almost forgot, thanks to my man Matt, I cashed in this one: UNLV - Air Force 1 + Phoenix -5,5 for 2 units

thanks Matt :cheers:

Back