NBA Tuesday (12-04-2007)

NYGiants25

NY Giants fan, anyone?
NBA 2007 - 2008
23-12-0 +13.85 units

1) Detroit -5 (1.2 units to win 1.0 unit)

2) Lakers -7 (2.4 units to win 2.0 units)

adding:
3) Minn -.5 2H (1.1 units to win 1.0 units)
A bit of a hedge in-case they come back on my lakers, who have a 16 point lead at half. Course my goal is to win both!!!

4) Bucks/Clipps Under 193 (1.1 units to win 1.0 units) Courtesy of Ramble's NBA Totals System ... 2*Under

adding:
5) Bucks -.5 3Q (1.1 units to win 1.0 unit)

6) Bucks -1.5 4Q (1.1 units to win 1.0 unit)
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->
best of luck tonight ... :cheers:

Last edited:
adding:
3) Minn -.5 2H (1.1 units to win 1.0 units)
A bit of a hedge in-case they come back on my lakers, who have a 16 point lead at half. Course my goal is to win both!!!

4) Bucks/Clipps Under 193 (1.1 units to win 1.0 units) Courtesy of Ramble's NBA Totals System ... 2*Under

You missed the 3* Suns Over. Easy money. :shake:
i wrote you a message on your college basketball thread ... start PM-ing those picks to me until you start posting in NBA again ... nice win bud ... :cheers:

2* bet looking good so far ... only 85pts in first half, projected total right now is only 170!!!:smiley_acbe:

clipps leading by 13, not looking good for all you Buck Backers, but of course best of luck as long as I get my WIN in!:cheers:

adding:
5) Bucks -.5 3Q (1.1 units to win 1.0 unit)

6) Bucks -1.5 4Q (1.1 units to win 1.0 unit)

I posted wrong in my thread, 3*'s are now 9-1. Wow. GL on the Bucks, I have them +2 for the game, small.

I posted wrong in my thread, 3*'s are now 9-1. Wow. GL on the Bucks, I have them +2 for the game, small.
yea i knew it was like 8-1 or 9-1 ... that is insane ... keep me posted!

3Q Bucks -.5 looking damn good
and
Under 193 looking damn good
and
bucks within 2 for all you BUCK BACKERS!!!!:36_11_6:

5-1 +4.9 units ... I'll take it

... shouldn't have added that Minn -.5 2H half-hedge bet, althought that's what happens when you hedge, you kinda have to expect to lose one of them, very rarely do ya hit both sides! But it's always a nice night when ya do, right? :smiley_acbe:is the correct answer!

Wish I would have seen ramble's 3* play tonight, would have been 6-1!!!

Zach - Thanks for the winner tonight, i need to start up-ing my wagers on those totals!!!:cheers:

4 2*'s in the making for tomorrow Scott, one of them looks to become a 3* if the line moves the wrong way like I think it will......... some more thoughts tomorrow.

:shake: nice job tonight.

Back