NBA Tuesday 12.03.2013...

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
0-0-0 +0 units

Hey fellas, hope the season has gotten off to a good start for everyone. I will be starting my season tonight and will prolly be playing sparingly until after the New Year. I have been working on situational plays in my prep and look forward to a few spots going forward. Obviously been a weird start in some respects and a normal start in other aspects as far as the league goes. I have been trying to digest as much as I can but have had a busy fall.

The plan, as always, is to post all plays here. If I am betting on mobile I will try to post here but if not will at the least get it on Twitter.

Anyways, I want to fire on total out tonight and see what happens. Been eyeing this one for about 24 hours now. I waited a bit and lost a point and a half since yesterday but feel that will be no problem

Detroit/Miami O201.5 -110

Lets say Miami 111-Detroit 102 kinda game...

GL tonight on whatever you play.

21385037_wtf_reaction_gif.gif

Nice record so far.:thumbsup2::grin: Tailing. Gl Reno . Predicting enormous success your first dozen

If you have time BAR, can you share your thoughts why you like it?
Seems like big under bias historically.

Good Luck!

If you have time BAR, can you share your thoughts why you like it?
Seems like big under bias historically.

Good Luck!

I am heading to dinner real quick. I will chime in after if I can before tip in 90 minutes. There is some good trends for as well though if you dig deep enough....

Over is 5-1 in Pistons last 6 games following a SU win of more than 10 points.
Over is 9-2 in Pistons last 11 games following a S.U. win.

I went back and looked at their opponents totals only in this. Three games this year and went back to about mid-year last year for comparison sakes.

Against bad teams- 99,94,100
Against average teams- 101,98, 98
Against good teams-111, 104, 105

The last few samples were against teams like the Bulls that muck up games. Through 9 games against three different sets of my own judged teams I like the trend and obviously the good teams got gooder(grammar).

That is just one part of it but I think it shows that their is a bit of a defensive letdown following a DD win. Also, I have seen this Detroit defense this season and it is not pretty. Miami should score at will and will generate a lot of open three-point looks.

K, try and chime in more in a bit...

2h total is 100.5. I think that is short. Adding a couple units over that. Need pistons to keep scoring cause heat gonna be over 50 for sure this half

Big Alfred fucking Reno lives!!!

establishing first 12 plays over under at 8. I think that is a push number but gonna vig the under at -120 to draw even action..:cigarguy:

Back