NBA Total and Chalk 4.18

redbearde

Pretty much a regular
ML dogs: 89-152, 36.93%, +28.87 units
Spreads: 195-178-17, 50.13%, +21.96 units

I got my pick right yesterday, but I accidentally had Over for one of my unit wagers...grumble grumble grumble.

Bullets @ Pacers U197 (-108.5) 2 units

Still tailing killa........the Bullets can't hit shit with the exception of Jamison (who didn't manage 50 yesterday). I do think the Bullets will play some semblance of defense trying to maintain their seed...beyond that, not much thought in this one.

Still considering a few others...

Grizz +109 2 units
Grizz +1.5 (-110) 2units

see IC's thread. Unless the grizz sit anyone else, they should win. Hell, they should win anyway.

If anyone's wondering, these are some of the most obvious plays in my mind. Others have better explanations. Believe pointed to this article.

that article said:
The Mavericks coach will be hot if his team doesn't come out firing on all cylinders. For more than a week, Johnson has said the Seattle game will be a dress rehearsal for the playoffs. He'll probably go with a regular rotation, and the starting five should see considerable action. Dallas averaged 112.3 points in its three wins over Seattle this season. The Mavs should step on the gas and never let up this time, too. They'll want to stay healthy, get home and gear up for the playoffs.

So, think in terms of Dallas playing their best and Seattle...well.......Seattle is the shit of the league. ...smelly shit.

Lakers should be far more motivated, Kwame Brown is back, and the Kings suck. If anyone got +1.5, then gfy.

The Killa magic on the Bullets Unders has been golden. I figured this line might slip below 190, and then I'd have to think about not playing it...but as it is, no need, IMO.

ML Dogs: 90-152, 37.19%, +31.05 units
Spreads: 200-178-17, 50.63% +29.96 units

I'm pleased with the season. I'm thinking I may well just leave it here. I'm actually above my goal right now...

:shake:

Back