NBA Thursday

• Thread starter Thread starter Billivy
  • Start date Start date
B

Billivy

08-09 Record 5-3-1 (+$430)

San Antonio Spurs +4.5 @ Denver Nuggets (110 to win 100)

Was gonna lay off the card and then realized that this is a big game for San Antonio. The line tells me that my feelings are correct in this one. San Antonio's trend off two losses in a row with the core starters they're putting out on the court tonight is rediculous. I'd take moneyline, but Denver has a lot of heart and is playing with a ton of confidence. San Antonio's roster is at full strength and getting healthier every game. It's worth a small play on a weak card...BOL

Bill, What are your thoughts on the Total, Im leaning towards the Under.

I'm not "leaning" either way on it...I think I'm done playing unders in any sport ever...lol...

capping should consist of the best dogs a very select amount of favorites and the strong overs (starting to think)

I cant say I disagree, I have been betting unders all season and I have gotten completely MURDERED. (Ditto for the NFL.) It does seem that the NBA/NFL is giving the public what it wants to see (at least televised anyway) lots of points and very lil defense. I mean how does 1 win the Defensive player of the Year now?? Avg 3 blks a game???

lol I dunno bro,

more I think about this game, the more I realize this is a pretty sharp line considering all the factors...I like my play b/c with all that in mind, there's a little value in the fact that sometime the Spurs are capable of much better than their playing obviously...Denver is in peak form right now. 10 weeks from now the line might be Spurs -1 or -2

Back