NBA Thursday

CapTwo

Richmond Local TV Legend
Cleveland/OSU Buckeyes............ ML Parlay + 118

VOID- Clev-ChiTown.......Under 198
(Hedged w/ over 98.5 at half)

Im rolling with the bucks tonight. yessir
Really in capping this game, you have a team that lives and dies by the three, and loves to run the floor and kill you with their transition buckets, in umass.... against a team that will kill you on the glass, get it done with defense, spread the floor and look to work the inside-outside game to get quality looks oin the offensive side.

OSU is the best rebounding/defensively sound team in the NIT, and thats the perfect counter to umass's offensive power.
OSU will limit umass's second and third chance opportunities by controlling the glass (florida did a horrific job on the boards in the 2nd half last game in their collapse)...
and will look to control the tempo, and slow it down as much as they can, in limiting umass's transition buckets.
GIMME THE BUCKS. STEED DONT MAKE ME REGRET THIS BRO :tiphat:

WILL THEY ACTUALLY WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP GAME FOR ONCE??!?!?!?!

Last edited:
Thanks BC...I guess I Shoulda just posted it in college hoops.

Playing the under just as a chicago road fade as they should struggle from the floor shooting 43% away and are extremely inconsistent and cleveland under at home recently has been a bit of a "system play" for me, and they just played in charlotte last night. I dont see them putting up more then 100. GL!

And we're off!'an_horse'

Both teams equal in rebounding ability, expect to see plenty of missed jumpers and easy boards. Cleveland should look to set the tempo at home, and slow it down.

both of these fucking teams are horrible. neither plays defense. neither of these teams know what transition defense is. it's a fast break every damn time. play some D for goodness sake or the under is gonna be blown.

both of these fucking teams are horrible. neither plays defense. neither of these teams know what transition defense is. it's a fast break every damn time. play some D for goodness sake or the under is gonna be blown.

:shake:

Dont worry bro. Just the first qtr.

The bench play should and has been quite ugly. Good! Lets hope it keeps up.

Lets cash this under ticket. :shake:

We need them to go on a drought during this last minute.

If the opportunity presents itself, i may hedge out of my under

i may hedge out as well. it's at 99. over 99 2nd half. if it lands on 99 push one lose one. if it lands on 98 lose both. if it lands on 100 split minus juice. hmm.

bet down to 98.5. which is better. lands on 98 lose both. 97 or 99 2nd half the bets hedge.

AND we get it.

Over 98.5--- Second Half

Hedged, and drank the juice. It was worth the $10, I dont see cleveland blowing this one, but I do see chicago continue to play lax defense and i believe both will continue to knock down shots.

As long as chicago can limit their turnovers, (12), they will continue to try to puish the tempo and put up points, while i dont see them stopping cleveland either, and Im feelin like the hedge is the right play.

As long as clev can hold on to win ill definitely take it, decent profit and plus bases was good today. no reason to push anything Gonna pack it in and look at tomorrow
:tiphat:

Good luck fellas,I Just think were going to see a lot of fouling and continued shooting success this half and this one will go over

Last edited:
i'm thinking about hedging and taking the over. not sure yet. still thinking it might go under still.

i wouldn't blame the capping. the bulls are absolutely horrible. they make me hate watching basketball.

man, the capping was way off on this game

Its tough when you play a total with a jump shooting team like the bulls. You have to try to guess when theyre gonna be hot and cold.

Right now, theyre on a fuckin 16-4 run, and weve got a 5 point game. yikes

Ya, I just turned the TV off. No chance on this one. The previous qtrs have avg 54 pts, no way they have a 17 pt drop.

Unbelievable.

Cavaliers go nearly 7 minutes without a FG.

Lebron just came up about 5 feet shot on a 35 footer, youll see it on sportcenter. unbelievable

just like he was doing last year, those forced un-needed desperation 3s.

ben gordon misses a 3.

we know have the last shot, with 24 seconds left...... and we better see bron get some penetration!! 'an_horse'

Theres the over.

need a 3 from the cavs here, otherwise ill look and feel like a fucking idiot for not just talking ohio state -3

well fuck me running

cavs blow a 17 point lead in the 3rd, and thats the end of this one.

loss

yeah that was pretty terrible ...thought Chi was gonna hang around the 2nd H but I went from 4-0 to 2-1-1...

Cavs -6.5 -120 [2u} L
Over 197 {2u} W
2nd H Over 99 {2u} PUSH
Bulls +1 2nd H {1u} W

Went from 7 units to +0.60...

Back