NBA Thursday

frankiegotti

Power Boat Enthusiast
YTD: 49-29

Leans:

Miami Under (i would like around 189)

Cavs +5.5, (they have been teh 5th best covering team on the road according to a article on the "other" site), i am biased on the cavs as i am a fan so tread lightly plus i am more of totals player.

Plays:

Miami Under 189.5 Triple Play, (short explanatino down below)

Last edited:
Love the under on the Mia/Phi game...I notice that whenever there is an extra game on TNT Thursday, that game generally turns out to be dog and under.

Cavs +5.5 is a bit too much and does not look right some how so not going to touch it but will not, I repeat, will not go against LBJ on TNT.

GL!

Cavs +5.5 is a bit too much and does not look right some how so not going to touch it but will not, I repeat, will not go against LBJ on TNT.

GL!

yea i probally won't either because the number is just too high. It is becomming increasing difficult to cap against fans that won't shut their mouths in their fourth quarter when the cavs are losing.

I'm with ya on the Cavs +5.5. I almost locked it in this morning at 4.5. Looking at the caliber of teams the Rockettes have beaten this year, the Cavs look like a cinch to cover this number. I lean to the under too.

Good luck tonight, and remember.....

thanks ray, by the way that is biggest BOL i have ever gotten.

Adding:

Miami Under 189.5 Triple Play, (head coach (riley) calling out there defense on national tv saying there defense has a lack of heart. Marion is doubtful tonight.)

thanks for the words flounder and i am remembering, that line sticks in my head like the pledge allegiance for some reason. :cheers:

the only reason im playing is because i dont think i've ever seen you post up a triple play before

bol

not looking good gotti. both teams comin out firing. at this pace they will get 120 by half. i'm sweating already. play some DEFENSE DAMMIT.

104 after the half. game finished at 185 with 81 pts in the 2nd half. who would have thought. thanks gotti. too bad i played the 1st half under as well. so i split. thanks!

i dunno how that game ended up on the under after that first half. But ill take it. Things are running good this week after a disaster last week.

thanks guys, but i think we got a little lucky on that one. Although, that kinda seems like miami's MO. I will take it none the less.

Back