NBA Thursday

Satyr

Paster of Muppets

Pistons -7.5 1.93
8 units

The Pistons have been stuck in some horrid scheduling for a while, but it's all over with now. They can turn a new leaf starting tonight. They already showed signs of severe improvement in FG%, FT%, defensive numbers have improved in the past few games compared to previous weeks, and we all know what this team can do, especially when backups such as Hayes and Stuckey step up. I expect Afflalo to improve as well in the next period, it's time for him to start really showing what he's got. Lakers are the opposite if you ask me. They slowed down because losing Bynum was huge for them, they had to adapt to that and even though they got some solid wins, but this is where it all stops.

Kobe hasn't had a stroll in the park against Detroit almost ever, the Lakers are not only missing Bynum but their rotation is crippled as well, and that's exactly what Jackson is doing this year, spreading responsibility, insisting on teamwork and evened production. It will be hard to do that with out of form Kwame, with Bynum, Mihm, Ariza and Walton out. Sasha stepped up last game, but don't count on him to drop another 20 tonight, not at Auburn Hills. This one has a +20 win written all over it. Of course you never know, the Lakers are a serious team this season and betting against good teams is always tricky, but this is too good of a spot for Detroit for me to miss out on, situationally. Don't forget the payback/revenge angle here either.

At the end of the night this forum could be really elated, or extremely depressed.

Lets roll on this bitch

depressed? not likely. I'm fucked up enough about what's happening think about betting that way, trust me man. I crave for those days when dropping 8 units was the down spot of the day.

have some other shit in my life going on now Herm, which basically has most of my attention. It's not one thing but series of things. I'm looking forward to solving it all and moving on, but at the moment I'm still fighting the situation.

I'll be back, don't worry buddy. :cheers:

Sounds good, I'll look forward to it. I'm with you and the rest of the forum on the Pistons tonight, let's hope for a hit.

GL Satyr!!!
come back to hockey!!! cat, santa and the rest miss you and your input

Glad to see you posting...

Hope all is well bro, catch me on msn sometime later...

GL

Back