NBA Thursday

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Short and simple to start...the finale in the 8 game system this year. So far 6-1 this year(refer to Wednesday thread if unfamiliar). Obviuosly a lot of chalk but we must play it out..

Phoenix -13 -110 3 units

I will be back in the morning to talk about the rest of the card. No other plays in yet. I expect Billups to miss the game as I put in Handy''s thread.

Gl to all...leave comments and questions please:cheers:

Like the play. They are certainly going to unload on them this game or the next so if the extremely unlikely loss comes you get it back almost immediately. GL

does anybody have this system tracked farther back (like one or two seasons)?

Good luck tonight BAR. I have no take on the game yet, but one thing is sure, these Kings are beyond pathetic. :shake:

Chauncy did pratice yesterday and said he would play tonight, but limited and only if he is needed to win the game....

Heard it on wjr BAR....

Chauncy did pratice yesterday and said he would play tonight, but limited and only if he is needed to win the game....

Heard it on wjr BAR....

Yeah..been hearing all that too this morning. Reading a lot yesterday it sounded like it would be complete opposite...

Cool..hopefully this little rest gets him ready for stretch run

Opening Line and Movement for Houston-Detroit

Alright, this line opened @ 10:14 est with Houston -4 and 183.5

@10:22 est Cris opened with a -3
@10:31 est Cris was down to -2

So, this line got hammered down 2 points in less than 20 minutes this morning from open.

Yeah, I'm with Red, thanks for that win last night in Sac, Big Al. That ML was so very tasty. I really appreciate it.

I don't think I'll roll with this one tonight, I'm on the Vols and I think that might be enough. But thanks for that winner.

A lot of Rockets love tonight, but I'm leaving it alone. The Rockets have been in similar situation several times this season, whenever they need to step up AT HOME against a top opponent (following a solid streak of wins for HOU), they somehow find the way to stink it up.

If I were to take the Rockets I would've done it when the line opened, but certainly not now at 4.5.

What I am going to take are the Nuggets. Writeup soon. Would like to hear your take on this one BAR. :shake:

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">B.A.R.-Good luck tonight with the Suns, your system certainly is working well for you bro!
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

at 5dimes, the line is currently -12.5 with the suns, I might wait to see if it drops a little more throughout the day.

Nice game with the mav's B.A.R.
Looks like an early season line with the suns here..
GL on the play tonight.. and
GO STONES!

thanks fellas...

adding

Detroit ML +150(2 units)

Regardless of Spurs on Friday I think the Stons have a real nice shot here tonight. Yes, Yao will create problems but defensively who is he gonna guard???

Rasheed, Webber and Dice will really open up the lanes for Detroit by drawing him outside. Defensively, Detroit has enough bigs too at least make him work.

Prince is McGrady's toughest defenser in the league.

Although the backcourt guys for Detroit are bbanged up they still have a clear advantage over skip to my fool and others...

I touted Houston lst year and early this year as a darkhorse and stand by that. I still think that an excellent Detroit road team that dominates this series will sneak outta here with a win.

Detroit on road this year has won @..

Miami
Phoenix
Dallas
LA Lakers
Cleveland(twice)
Toronto
New Jersey
Washington
Orlando(twice)

and countless others...

and the loss @ Utah was when they played much better and Billups missed a driving layup @ buzzer

leans....not going to be plays..

Lakers and Knicks...

brief thoughts about Bulls-Nuggest in red's thread

gl to all...

thanks fellas...

adding

Detroit ML +150(2 units)

Regardless of Spurs on Friday I think the Stons have a real nice shot here tonight. Yes, Yao will create problems but defensively who is he gonna guard???

Rasheed, Webber and Dice will really open up the lanes for Detroit by drawing him outside. Defensively, Detroit has enough bigs too at least make him work.

Prince is McGrady's toughest defenser in the league.

Although the backcourt guys for Detroit are bbanged up they still have a clear advantage over skip to my fool and others...

I touted Houston lst year and early this year as a darkhorse and stand by that. I still think that an excellent Detroit road team that dominates this series will sneak outta here with a win.

Detroit on road this year has won @..

Miami
Phoenix
Dallas
LA Lakers
Cleveland(twice)
Toronto
New Jersey
Washington
Orlando(twice)

and countless others...

and the loss @ Utah was when they played much better and Billups missed a driving layup @ buzzer
Boy you could see this one coming from a mile away. ;)

I'm not sure why folks think BAR always bets on his team...he doesn't.

BAR knows his team pretty damned well, tho.

:shake:

I'm not sure why folks think BAR always bets on his team...he doesn't.

BAR knows his team pretty damned well, tho.

I know he doesn't always bet on the Stons but he sure does love action on Pistons games no matter the side.

up until Amato got fired, if you wanted to know about the NC State wolfpack's chances in a college football game, I'd say ask me.

Ask HawaiiGuy about Hawaii games.

Ask BAR about pistons games.

glad i seen this, layin off tha queens. good luck bar, hope this shit aint even close.

Suns 35 rebounds, Kings 15. Kings without Artest, Thomas and Brad Miller, and the Suns are forcing the threes.

*Dials the number of US Airways center*

>Hello coach D'Antoni

:yes, who's that?

>Please don't be stupid and tell them to stop shooting those damn treys. Thanks.

:you're right, I will. I was so dumb this 1st half I don't know what came into me. Thanks for calling. We'll win this one by 25 or more.

>don't mention it buddy.Btw, Spurs own your asses.

He hung up then I think.

I wanted to congratulate him for the division title but it seems he was in a hurry or something :(.

I'll publish a book soon: "Coach D'Antoni and his lies"

:( :( he lied to me :( :(

Anyways, at least we split the night BAR. THat's something, I'll take that over nothing :D. :shake:

AHHHHHHH TYRUS THOMAS. I'll have nightmares now.

not thomas's fault. The Nuggets should have had that ball 3 times in the final 10 seconds, and they just failed to secure it. Now sure, there was arguably a foul when Brown dove on top of Najera and took both Najera and Melo completely out of the play with a clip...

but still. Nuggets should have gotten that ball.

...and of course......still...motherfuck tyrus thomas.

:)

I'll publish a book soon: "Coach D'Antoni and his lies"

:( :( he lied to me :( :(

Anyways, at least we split the night BAR. THat's something, I'll take that over nothing :D. :shake:

AHHHHHHH TYRUS THOMAS. I'll have nightmares now.

Imma happy being up the one unit..

Took the flyer on Detroit....combine a horrid start on offense and a fired up Rockets team and they just didin't have enough time....terrible movement, spacing everything early...

System ends the year 7-1...happy as hell about that

user1195_1148181777.jpg

Back