NBA SuperTeams

twinkie13

In transit, arriving late.
Where do you stand? Durante(what up KJ) said LeBricks basically started it. But what did he really start? I can't recall the exact situation but it worked so Bron could go to a few places and the logistics and dough worked so he could go to South Beach.

Now, folks like to hate on the Dubs and Durante going there( not sure where I stand on callin him soft and all that....ehhh, torn on that one ) but the whole reason it was allowed to happen was the insane player evaluations and getting Steph, Klay and Dray....I think they drafted all players. That allows them to make moves like what they did with Durante....Don't players want to win? We bang on them when they just take the money....Chasing rings isn't isn't bad....isn't that what they supposed to do?

the Durante thing is interesting, I get it. Given the circumstances.

i guess what I am saying is......Does this "New" NBA look less attractive to you? I mean, remember dudes taking more money to go to shit teams? I think that is the bad look.....

it seems the main issue is the competition and how it has been shitty.....NOW, if we see what most of us think we will in the Finals.....then, well aren't we just watching dominance and one of the really great teams in history?

bonus play: Does LeBrick leave BelieveLand one more time?

if Durant wins a ring.....he should go back to Okc and win one for the city like lebron did for Cleveland.

Remember when Payton and Malone joined the lakers to get a ring with Kobe and Shaq? How about Barkley drexler and the dream? They were all older but sorta the same...people romanticize the old days....the lakers were 12-0 in the playoffs heading into the finals 16 years ago against the sixers when they had to win 2 game 7s to get there....super teams have always been around lakers, celtics, even the bulls with Rodman to an extent...free agency and the ability to cash in off the court makes what's going on now possible....this warriors team is unreal and is fun to watch on both ends and Lebron is a top 3 talent of all time....sit back and enjoy all of this....

It's fine. Is it lesser than staying in one place and making it happen around you? Absolutely.

Back