CTG Partner
Staff member
Just got it, line hasn't moved since open

Cleveland -4 -110 5 units

Analysis later, gotta run.

Just got it, line hasn't moved since open

Cleveland -4 -110 5 units

Analysis later, gotta run.

yeah seems the right side. but think gonna be a close game; CLE ML is ok but i'm not comfortable laying these 4 points.
However, CLE is 4-0 ATS on exactly 3 days of rest, and 23-0 at home.
concerning SA +8 i think the line is just where it should be and the final result should land around the number perhaps a 5-6 pts win or 8-10 pts win for the celtics.

"They're awful good on their home court," Jackson said. "All their people wear a crown and they all wear No. 23 and help him throw that [chalk dust] up in the air when he's at the scorer's desk. He gets away with murder, on top of it, on his home court." -Phil

"They're awful good on their home court," Jackson said. "All their people wear a crown and they all wear No. 23 and help him throw that [chalk dust] up in the air when he's at the scorer's desk. He gets away with murder, on top of it, on his home court." -Phil

Man, Phil still has it. This sounds like Phil back in 1990-1994 when Detroit and NY would beat up on Scottie and make him cry.

I used to hate him, with a passion because he would use his bullshit get to the refs through the media. I respect him now, not sure why. Either way, haven't heard him be like that in awhile.

Man, Phil still has it. This sounds like Phil back in 1990-1994 when Detroit and NY would beat up on Scottie and make him cry.

I used to hate him, with a passion because he would use his bullshit get to the refs through the media. I respect him now, not sure why. Either way, haven't heard him be like that in awhile.

love when I read this hopefully bron dont get much help from the refs but they will get some home calls 4sure.

This will be one of those game where Kobe gets T'd up cuz he wont get no calls :shake:

here's the link for the full read.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-lakers-cavaliers7-2009feb07,0,7068828.story

44928369.jpg
Email Picture
Mark J. Terrill / Associated Press

Lakers guard Kobe Bryant and Cavaliers forward LeBron James won Olympic gold together at Beijing, but will square off for NBA dominance on Sunday.

Not-so-fresh off an epic win in Boston, Kobe Bryant and the Lakers are preparing for their next major matchup, Sunday against LeBron James and the Cavaliers, who are 23-0 at home.[

Reporting from Boston -- The Lakers certainly had a better Friday than the Boston Celtics, mainly because the "Gloom and Broom" headline in the Boston Globe wasn't meant for them.

The regular-season series was indeed swept by the Lakers, Thursday's 110-109 overtime victory making it official, though the winning team wasn't far into recovery mode when it assembled early Friday afternoon for a light practice at a swank private health club in downtown Boston.

im not going to copy-paste articles from a website on why this is or isnt a good play,

but i love clev tomorrow and just emptied my account (which celtics depleted about 70% of), on cleveland. im not saying theres value, but i had this one at 5.5-6.

i really hope we get this one. and if we dont, steed is going to get some angry IM's.

GL BOR. lets cash it.

im not going to copy-paste articles from a website on why this is or isnt a good play,

but i love clev tomorrow and just emptied my account (which celtics depleted about 70% of), on cleveland. im not saying theres value, but i had this one at 5.5-6.

i really hope we get this one. and if we dont, steed is going to get some angry IM's.

GL BOR. lets cash it.

Cap- You really thought a two-day rested 40-9 Lakers team might have been 6-point dogs?

love when I read this hopefully bron dont get much help from the refs but they will get some home calls 4sure.

This will be one of those game where Kobe gets T'd up cuz he wont get no calls :shake:

lmfao. 15 hours before tip time and lakers fans ALREADY bitching and complaining about the officiating.

go figure

sounds like someone is a lil scurreeedddd

Last edited:
:36_11_6:.

they do get the calls at home. but if you taking lakers, just ML it. I can see a tru post coming up with the lakers ML.

BOL on the play BAR!! Still deciding on this one.

Interesting game in Motown today. Both teams are going in similar directions - down and fast. Thoughts on that game? I'd lean with Phoenix here.

Killa, I honestly myself thought this Cavs-lakers line would be 6 by today. Supsied its at only 5. If anyone likes LA, just ML as someone said. I see either an easy Cavs win or Lakers ML.

Detroit starting to find continuity tbone. They had four outta five days rest before last night so not sure if fatigue is an issue. Big-time revenge game here. Detroit used to do really good against Phoenix but a lot of that was due to Chillups just abusing Nash. Detroit needs to go at him right away with Stuckey.

:36_11_6:.

they do get the calls at home. but if you taking lakers, just ML it. I can see a tru post coming up with the lakers ML.

BOL on the play BAR!! Still deciding on this one.

llol i do agree the home teams typically get the good handle of the calls....but it was just funny to see such a cop out before the game even starts

:cheers:

oh, and GL bar

Nice hit last night BAR. What a game to go to. Sheed and Rip were so hot. The one thing I cant believe how poor the individual defense for the Pistons. AI and Rip are just very poor on ball defenders. Never really noticed that throughout the year. Glad we hit it though

i was glad when i saw that phil said that....proves he's scared and he fuckin should be...cavs gonna extend the lead in the 2h

welp, nothing to complain about when those officials tonight, eh?

congrats lakers and lakeshow backers

:shake:

yeah that was messed up. i thought it would have gone overtime after that granger 3. tough sunday.

Back