NBA Sunday

Marlo

Check out my DAD BOD
10-6 NBA Playoffs. Great day yesterday only missing a 2nd half over in Atlanta.

Cleveland/Washington.

Playing Under 189.5

Lean Cavs ML/+4. Will probably make a play b4 gametime.

Washington developed a great scheme to beat the Cavs on Friday, Shut down LBJ and make the rest of the team beat you. Cleveland's roll players managed to completely shit the bed, and the Wiz rolled easily. Wiz experienced there biggest blowout loss in game 2, and returned the favor to LBJ and company on Friday night in game 3. I really expect Lebron to completely go off on this nationally televised game. I'm not completely sold that they win this game, but I do believe their defensive intensity will be picked up a notch. From what I am reading Agent Zero will be back in the game today, and I think that plays out well for the Cavs.

Phoenix/SA

Phoenix -3.5 (bigger than normal bet)

Favorite game of the day. Phoenix know doubt has some serious issues and when they get bounced from the playoffs this year they will have some serious issues to address. D'Antoni may be gone, as well as a slew of others. The run and gun style of play definitely puts fans in the stands, but it doesnt bring you banners to hang in your stadium. Funny Denver down 3-0, PHX down 3-0, and GSW misses the playoffs.

Phoenix could lay down and die here and get there off season started 2morrow, but I dont see that happening. They need this game for there coach, for Steve Nash, to justify the trade for Shaq. SA has played remarkable for the first 3 games of this series. Parker has made Nash his bitch, and surprisingly Duncan has owned anything resembling an inside presence from Shaq & Amare. Parker has been the killer for SA the first 3 games, and D'Antoni has thrown everyone against him to no avail. Really thinkg TP has a off game, and Nash & Co, take advantage of this.

The line in this game is also interesting, if Vegas thinks SA knocks PHX today why not make SA the fav (similar to Den/La game 4 line). I think they key difference here is PHX is a team of professionals. Phoenix will have all the emotion in this game, SA being up 3-0 can basically pick which game they want to eliminate the Suns in and I believe this game isnt that one. Phoenix should roll here by DD. :popcorn:

Gl Guys:cheers:

Last edited:
Cleveland/Washington U93 1st half

1st half scores
92,93,84 Average of 89.

7/10 1st half totals have gone under this total between these two teams.

Like both under plays. Not sure about the Phoenix side. One would think they would put together at least 1 win and cover but who knows. SA playing well right now.

if D'Antoni has a half of fucking brain he'll keep SHAQ off the court -
(and let them boys run) - SHAQ is a worthless slug that doesn't do shit -
good luck man !

i did jump on phoenix train. faded myself. cashed the 1st half over and suns. might take the champs 2nd half. ur thoughts?

Posted this in my Saturday thread, thought it was my sunday thread.

<hr style="color: rgb(209, 209, 225);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message -->

0-2 to start this shitty day.. Never played Cavs ML or +4.5 or 5

Couple of Adds on Phx game.

Phx -1.5 1st quarter
Phx -2 1st half.

Det 2nd half -5.5

After watching this game and watching how Detroit came out showed zero urgency I have to think being down 10 in game #4 that they come out in the 2nd half and play balls to the wall. If they lose this game and go down 3-1, this team, this coach are pretty much done.

Throughout this whole series it seems as if they have been just coasting thinking they can get it done on experience and talent. Well now with Philly up 10 in game 4, I hope they are having a serious reality check in the locker room. This Philly team can and will beat you. Its time for Detroit to get the ball rolling the there backs against the wall.

I really need Chauncey to show up in the 2nd half and lead his team like he is capable of doing.

:popcorn:

Good call on phoenix marlo.

I was a game late playing those motherfuckers......:hang:
got burned friday

not a nice big window to middle with your detroit second half and my philly bet.
lets hope we both hit it :cheers:

Dallas/No U 98 1st half.

We discussed this in the in-game so really not going to re-hash that to much.

Dallas is a top notch defensive team on there court. The key for them in winning this game/series is to dictate tempo. When they do this, they do it on the defensive end. I really believe NO drought in Dallas continues tonight, and game 3 wasnt just a silly fluke by the Dallas squad.

Back