NBA sunday

A small writeup, if someone needs one after reading Tuck's thread. KG said this game is circled in red and it's no wonder. There were tensions raised in their first encounter last week, the Cavs winning in OT...Boston will step up here, and the Cavs should finally start feeling the consequences of playing with a shorthanded squad (Hughes, Marshall, LeBron(?), Varejao who left the team, these guys don't have many options left).

Celtics can win this one by 30,20 or 15, I do not see a single digit game in this one.

Thanks Ed, read it well at HT as far as value goes I think, but the other Kings team (LA) fucked up big time.

oh well...seems to be a common thing lately with me and the NHL.

:shake:

DuY :cheers:

Damn, shot to 14.5 before I got to it.. Laid off at that number..Hope you nail it though

So let me get this straight. They lead by 20 for a while but I can't get a HT cover nor the game cover, missing by 1 point which would indicate a push.

adding:

Seattle ML (3.10 ) 3 units

I don't agree with this suddenly god-like status the Warriors seem to enjoy. Ok they're a solid team, certainly better than Seattle, but they are still prone to going cold and fucking up, especially on the road.
This is not a matchup play or anything but a value play on the team that has (barely but still) managed to put forth a solid performance, finally winning at home. I have zero interest in the points since Golden State can cover this in a few mins if they get up for this game. Just check the game in Sacramento. The Kings looked like winning for the most of the 4th quarter yet manage to lose and GS cover in the process.
I'm just not sure the Warriors get up that big for this one, Seattle will be happy to play against a running team not Phoenix. I actually think the Sonics pull it off in a 110-108 win.

btw feel free to fade me by taking GSW ATS, I suck donkey dick lately. I'm serious, I'm a good fade right now

2nd H LAC -0,5 (1.94) 5 units

Watching the game, the way the Clipps got back into this one, they're showing heart and hustle right now.

Indiana in foul trouble.

Clippers looked great up until an 18-5 run by Indiana out of nowhere. Oh well.

I think I'll rest for a few days or even a week, then work on climbing back up.

Fuck it didn't get my post.

Anyways, I took Golden State Warriors/Seattle Supersonics (O 114) for 1st Half

for 4 units.

Not looking good but anyways I took it, and thought I posted it, so what the hell.

i cant win a bet ... take knicks +8.5 and watch them act like clowns in the 4th quarter... take seattle pts and money line and they cant hit a shot

you talking to me man? Boston up by 20 with 3 mins to go, they do not cover 11. I don't even get a fucking push. I can go on for 10 minutes about the mooses.

Adding, this is getting funny already.

Lakers -2,5 2nd H (2.02) 5 units I thought the line is low, watch Orlando win by 50 now.

You know what, I'm frustrated the way I've been losing bets, but I'm not worried one bit. I've never ended an NBA season under 112% ROI, I don't plan to end this one under that either.

It'll even out in the end. And all I'm asking is 12% yield.

Like my new avatar? I think it looks quite a bit better than LeBron James..lol.

why is that fucker odom shooting 3s in the last minute

MOTHER FUCKER

Don't worry Satyr, I'm sure you will cover your losses in the next few nights!

Ufff, it hurts, I was with you on Boston-11 and Seatle ML.

But I didn't take NY-PHX over :(

When you walk through a storm,
Hold your head up high,
And don't be afraid of the dark.
At the end of a storm,
There's a golden sky,
Let's go bro.

Back