Charlotte +3.5- 4 units win
Atlanta Hawks +8- 1 unit win
New Orleans +5.5- 4 units win
Phoenix/Cleveland UNDER 205- 3 units win
Utah -1- 5 units lose

Last edited:
not much time today, but shortly:

leaning to Raptors
IMO these two teams are pretty even in skill. Bosh should guard Garnett a bit better than most as he has the speed to stay with Garnett. This will force someone else to lead to offense- probably Pierce who'll be guarded by Parker- another great defender. Rajon doesn't have the speed advantage in this one. I had this one at Toronto -3, which normally would make this one a no bet, but I love that its a morning game on national TV after they all saw what Boston did to Wash. Their stock is high right now, and although for good reason, I think it'll take a game or two for them to get it together on the road. They looked great at home, but it was against Wash's poor D. lean the over but likely won't play it.
Prediction: Toronto 104-99

Charlotte
I will pretty much keep fading Wadeless Miami. Charlotte just has too many weapons, and as a dog I'll take em. I know Miami still is winless, and if they beat me and get their first win, I'll congratulate and just bet against them next game. Overall, I think they'll be losers in both record and ATS wise while Wade is gone. I will continue to bet against a team with lead role players as dequan cook and chris quinn. Lean Charlotte
Prediction: Charlotte 99-95

New Orleans
Another game I feel both teams are pretty even skill wise. I mean position by position, its prety even. Camby-Chandler. West-Martin. Peja-Melo. CP- AI. Mo pete- (diawara?) (don't feel wo pete, although better, is not much of a difference maker..) the bench probably goes to NO though, but overall this game isn't about individuals. against bad teams, Denver can kill because of their style and explosive members. However, against good teams, you need good ball moevement and more structure offense than just AI driving hard, or Melo facing up players. New Orleans is still greatly underrated, and actually has a hell of a team. Lean New Orleans and over- although I likely won't play the over
Prediction: New Orleans 106-104

Phoenix and under
thats right under in a phoenix game. After the upset at home, Phoenix should rebound. They really looked unlike themselves after 2 games, but Cleveland has looked worse. However, I stll predict Phoenix to have a great yr, and they should get it done today. After a big big loss, it should hit them and they should come out hard. Might not play the under in fear that they finally get it together and put up 115 themselves. Phoenix 1st H as well
Prediction: Phoenix 108- 92

would normally make this a 2-3 unit, but I'm chasin a bit after I thought I had a double OT with Garnett having 5 fouls and Pierce with 4. Man

but really, I feel lucky to have been in there near the end. It is scary betting against Boston.

actually like all 3 quite a bit

Phoenix should look for a bounceback after that embarassing shit they showed to their fans. Cleveland just is not good

New Orleans and Denver I have about even skill wise. home court is not worth 5 points, I have this one as a tossup, so 5-6 points on my side is good

Utah not happy after how they won and beat my warriors (yea good teams can be unhappy on how they beat a playoff team by 23 points). They stressin defense. Lakers young and inexperienced team is probably feelin themselves a bit too much after that huge win

Like the Hawks, liked the over a little better though since I think it has to go over for them to win. On PHO big too, and on Utah ... BOL

naw no college hoops. Mostly just NBA. I do a college fball here and there when I see spots, and sometimes I can't resist NFL but I'm average at best. NBA is my bread and butter

Back