Pretty much a regular
Season
ATS - 160-107-7
ML Dogs - 42-28

Playoffs
ATS - 13-4-1
ML Dogs - 2-0

Lakers +5 & ML

Leaning on Dallas, Bulls and Raptors too. Will post if I decide to play.

Good luck guys.

GL Ally - after seeing the Warriors destruction in game 3 (and continually losing my money on them) I'm staying well away from that game.

No real opinion on the Lakers-Suns side, though I can definitely see the Suns bring more sustained intensity to the table then what they showed in game 3. Huge carrot for them to go back to Phoenix and close out in 5.

GL Ally - after seeing the Warriors destruction in game 3 (and continually losing my money on them) I'm staying well away from that game.

No real opinion on the Lakers-Suns side, though I can definitely see the Suns bring more sustained intensity to the table then what they showed in game 3. Huge carrot for them to go back to Phoenix and close out in 5.

I've already played Dallas, I mean they have no choice but to win tomorrow. I'm just banking on them making the necessary adjustments. However, this is not a strong play, hence I havent posted it on this forum.

I'm fairly confident with the Lakers after watching their adjustments in game 3. Stoudamire admitted having trouble defending Kwame, cuz of his size. Once Kwame gets in, he said he cant get him out. Bell also said that it felt as though the Lakers had 7 to 8 men out there. The Lakers got good defensive production from Williams and Parker, but they had no field goals, and hence practiced extensively taking shots. Theres a lot of confidence in the Laker camp, and thats just what they needed. Jackson is one of the best in making adjustments, especially in the playoffs. I think its worth a shot.

However, Odom has a hyper extended elbow and Walton dislocated his pinkie at practice. But both are supposed to play.

Good luck.

Well the Heat are just plain washed up. Though, I believe Dallas is out-matched in this series, I gotta think they bring it to get the split on the road.

I just can't believe how Avery can't demask Nellie's ol' small ball with Al Harrington in the inside, supported by Biedrins.

Good luck tonight Ally. :shake:

I just can't believe how Avery can't demask Nellie's ol' small ball with Al Harrington in the inside, supported by Biedrins.

Good luck tonight Ally. :shake:

Hopefully they figure it out tonight. I just think its more a psychological. You can see that when they play the Warriors, they have no confidence.

Back