NBA Sunday Selections (-writeups)

ATLHawksBandwagon

Two-Shot Foul
Overall: 92-76 (+37.5u) SU 2-1 (+5.55u)

Had to get this in early, I'm afraid it'll move. Be back tomorrow with more, including that exciting Charlotte Under and the Hawks ML .. they are going to beat the Bulls:

Mavs +2 (3.5u)

bulls play at detroit next game. hawks are home for one game off a two game road trip then go back on the road. bulls need this dubya.

you say apples i say oranges.

Thanks Believe, 3, Brewers .. GL to you all.. Brewers.. I wish the Bulls won yesterday for this, however, I think they're going to be taking the Hawks lightly, and I really don't think the Bulls are good enough to do that to anyone, Josh Smith will continue his reign of terror... Adding,

Hawks ML (2 to win 4)

Thanks Believe, 3, Brewers .. GL to you all.. Brewers.. I wish the Bulls won yesterday for this, however, I think they're going to be taking the Hawks lightly, and I really don't think the Bulls are good enough to do that to anyone, Josh Smith will continue his reign of terror... Adding,

Hawks ML (2 to win 4)
Hawks 90-85 for the under !

when i like Raps unders i just wait for the 2nd half to play them

Hawks 90-85 for the under !

Sounds good to me .. I'm doing it because of the Bobcats, I've been on the Unders for the last two games, gonna keep on them for a few more. I'm not gonna be here for the second half, I was considering 1H, but I want to keep the blowout in play .. just in case .. GL with that under

can we get Solomon Jones from yall? your coach dumb for taking him out

Hell no man, I absolutely love him, he and Josh Smith combine for 10 blocks .. haha, wow. If he bulks up he could be good as hell, hes athletic as hell

Nice comeback for me tonight .. started off 0-3 including the Hawks ML, and ended up 6-4, took a realll nice moose on the Charlotte under.

Back